Strange error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange error

Guys, I have been seeing this error for some time, I initially thought it might be related to not having the latest version but alas, it persists.

CONCORD Error Error in PluginProc: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source

Any thoughts on what this means? It does not seem to impact any functionality, but it fills up my log a couple of times per minute.

Originally posted by chewie View Post
    Guys, I have been seeing this error for some time, I initially thought it might be related to not having the latest version but alas, it persists.

Any thoughts on what this means? It does not seem to impact any functionality, but it fills up my log a couple of times per minute.
    This happens when a script calls the PluginPropertyGet function but doesn't have valid parameters. The Plugin Proc (CONCORD) seems to be correct, otherwise you would get another error msg (Method Concord does not exist).

Do you have a script calling this function?

Z

Comment

Not to my knowledge, especially not that often. I will double check my events and see though.

Comment

Originally posted by chewie View Post
        Not to my knowledge, especially not that often. I will double check my events and see though.
        Should have asked initially:
        Which version plugin, and HS2 or HS3?

Z

Comment

I'm seeing the same error on HS3, mine seems to only be on startup.

Comment

Working...
          X