Looking for simple security panel to integrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for simple security panel to integrate

I have a HS-SEL system, UPB, Nest and am looking for the easiest way to integrate a very simple security panel with less than 16 zones (8 might work) to get smokes and doors integrated in the the HA system. This is retrofit, but it looks like I could hardware sensors on most of the doors as well as the smokes.

I really am looking for simple here but would like it to easily integrate with Homeseer. Price matters but not that much. I really don't want to spring for an Elk panel but would like simple features like the alarm it self, 3 doors, some smokes and basic arm/disarm capability. At the very most two keypads, would really like to be able to arm/disarm from the automation server.

DSC seems like it might be a good choice thus far. Any suggestions?

I would recommend the DSC line. It works and it's inexpensive and has at least two plugins for HS3.
    https://shop.homeseer.com/collections/dsc
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yeah. DSC. It's rock solid, affordably, easy to set up and actually has three plugins (Blade, Spud and HS).
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'll grab a simple DSC panel and get going.

Comment

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
          X