Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with multiple instances

Spud,

I am running the latest version of your plugin and when I try to connect multiple instances of Itunes with multiple instances of the plugin running on my HS machine all the instances pair with the same itunes not different ones

for example I have one running on 192.168.1.9 and another running on 192.168.1.44 if I connect to 192.168.1.44 all the instnaces of the plugin switch to this one not one for each instance

Please help am I missing something?

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

when you configure one instance, make sure to use the "Config - <instance> " link from the PLUG-INS > iTunesDAAP menu. Do not click on the direct iTunesDAAP link on manage page, because there is a bug in HS3 that make all these links point to the confgi page for the first instance.

Once you have paired all your plugin instances with different iTunes instances, go to the Config directory and check that you have one ini files for each instance: iTunesDAAP_instancename.ini, and that those ini files contains different ip address for host:

Code:
    [DAAP_SERVER]
    host=192.168.1.155

Comment

Thanks Spud,

That is exactly what I was doing wrong, I now have two instances running and its time to continue adding.

Thanks for the info

I love this plug in

Cheers Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
      X