Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error finding plugin in GenPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error finding plugin in GenPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello Blade,

I am receiving the following error with BLSecurity (screen captures attached). I tried reinstalling without any luck.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Drew
    Attached Files

Log a ticket on my help desk and attach a debug log zipped from the plugin capturing this issue
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

What was the resolution to this? I just moved HS3 from one machine to another. It was working on the old machine but getting this same error on the new. Something not installed that's required?

Regards
      Michael

Jan-28 10:43:33 AM Error Getting plugin GenPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Jan-28 10:42:18 AM BLSecurity start BLSecurity plugin has been initialized
      Jan-28 10:42:18 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): BLSecurity Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
      Jan-28 10:42:14 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLSecurity
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLSecurity\BLSecurity.mdb
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {CD7791B9-43FD-42C5-AE42-8DD2811F0419} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): sqlUpdateString: DELETE from tblSecurityActivity WHERE txtDateTime {0x3C} #1/14/2014 10:41:16#
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLSecurity\BLSecurity.mdb
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): An error has occurred during database update statement: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.
      Jan-28 10:41:17 AM BLSecurity Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetADODBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.
      Jan-28 10:41:16 AM BLSecurity start Devices have been loaded.
      Jan-28 10:41:15 AM BLSecurity start Loaded configuration successfully
      Jan-28 10:41:15 AM BLSecurity start BLSecurity version is: 2.0.4.0
      Jan-28 10:41:15 AM BLSecurity start Initializing BLSecurity...
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Installing MS Access Runtime solved the one problem but still getting this>

Jan-28 11:04:06 AM BLSecurity start BLSecurity plugin has been initialized
        Jan-28 11:04:06 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): BLSecurity Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
        Jan-28 11:04:03 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLSecurity

Regards
        Michael
        Regards,
        Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Still having the issue for the user.
          I do not get any errors here when I run it.
          Right now I am not sure what is causing it
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Update

I have been in contact with Blade and they (Blade and HomeSeer) are working on it.

Thank you,

Drew

Comment

Try 2.0.7 in the updater and see if it fixes this issue
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

2.0.7.0 has resolved this issue

2.0.7.0 has resolved this issue.

After enabling this plugin, you will have to refresh the Manage Plug-in page for full functionality.

Thank you!

Drew

Comment

Working...
                X