Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes Connection Problem

Spud,

When I click on "Pair with iTunes" in the Config section, I get the following error in the HS log:

"Posting back to plugin web page itunesdaapconfig: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I also do not see the HS Plug link show up in iTunes. HS and iTunes are all running on the same PC, but I did open port 4555 as well.

please set the log level to debug and post here the log lines you got when you click on "Pair with iTunes"

also make sure the Bonjour service is running on your machine

what version of HS3/plugin do you run?
    windows or linux host?

Comment

I'm running on Windows 7 x64, and Bonjour services are running. Here's the log after I click Pair with iTunes. It looks like the plugin disconnects first:

Jan-19 7:03:10 AM iTunesDAAP INFO iTunes plugin is not paired with any iTunes instance. Please go to iTunes plugin config page

Jan-19 7:03:10 AM Info Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:64214

Jan-19 7:03:10 AM Info Plug-in iTunesDAAP has connected successfully

Jan-19 7:03:10 AM Info Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:64213

Jan-19 7:03:10 AM Warning I/O interface iTunesDAAP is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Jan-19 7:02:49 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page itunesdaapconfig: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jan-19 7:02:49 AM Info Plugin iTunesDAAP with instance: has disconnected

Comment

Also I'm running version 3.0.0.7 of the plugin.

Comment

sorry for this problem this is due to the last update I did to make the plugin works on Linux.
          To fix this, stop the plugin, delete the file Bin/iTunesDAAP/Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.AvahiDBus.dll, then restart the plugin

Comment

That did it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X