Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lutron did change the public key so the non-pro and the automatic Import may not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lutron did change the public key so the non-pro and the automatic Import may not work

Code:
    LutronCaseta try connecting to the SmartBridgeS1 SSH IP address 192.xxx.xxx.xxxPort: 22

LutronCaseta ERROR Unable connect to the SmartBridgeS1 SSH check the IP address. Error: 192.xxx.xxx.xxx:22....Permission denied (publickey).
    I keep getting that error every 3-5 seconds in the logs. I just updated to v3.0.0.98. I restarted the plugin multiple times. I have the SmartBridge Pro 2.

The pico remotes still work with the plugins, I did have to Telnet first and login before the remotes worked though.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by DonMor; October 7, 2017, 04:36 PM.

Can you tell me if you have the file key2.key in the folder C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\LutronCaseta

Comment

Yes I do.

Comment

I'm seeing this also, although I'm on Linux.

In the HomeSeer folder, there is a Bin/LutronCaseta/key2.key file that appears to be a private RSA key.

I notice in that folder is also a bin folder (Linux is case sensitive, so the Bin folder and bin would be separate paths). All the other plugins have their stuff in the bin folder, only LutronCaseta is in the Bin folder.

Windows is not case sensitive so both .\Bin and .\bin would go to the same folder, is is possible there is a path issue due to the case differences between the OS's?

Comment

I did post in the updater the version 97, tell me if this fix the SSH

Comment

I originally noticed the issue earlier today on 3.0.0.97, and updated to the available 3.0.0.98 before posting. It is still happening on 98.

EDIT: I also just turned the plugin off, and then back on to make sure it re-initiallized properly

Comment

Lutron is making some change, in 3 different house 2 hub of 5 are giving the same problem. please be patient i'm working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                Lutron is making some change, in 3 different house 2 hub of 5 are giving the same problem. please be patient i'm working on it.

Understandable. Thanks.

As a workaround would it be possible to add a toggle in the preferences to disable the SSH feature? That way we can kill the log spam until you have a better solution.

I was troubleshooting some other issues last night and it can be difficult watching the logs with all the errors popping up. [emoji3]

Comment

Ver 99 will be by default disable SSH, you can enable in the smartbrige config page.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                    Ver 99 will be by default disable SSH, you can enable in the smartbrige config page.

Comment

Working...
                    X