This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HSTouch Server Plug-in Released v 1.0.0.50

• New support for World Weather Online. The new plug-in redirects weather data requests in existing projects to worldweatheronline.com. New and updated projects will require users to obtain (free) API key.
    • New config option for worldweatheronline.com API key.
    • Weather location is now derived from HomeSeer location information. Works world wide!
    • Weather data is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius based on HomeSeer system setting.
    • RSS feeds may be accessed by using file:// to access an XML file on the HomeSeer server. This is to be used by plugins that generate their own XML file.

HSTouch Server and HSTouch Server Lite downloads are available on our downloads page.

Note: HSTouch Server Lite is for Standard HomeTroller and HomeTroller-SE users who have not purchased the Full version of HSTouch.

Also Note: A new version of the designer and example projects will be released shortly.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Where is the config option to enter the workdweatheronline APi key?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      Where is the config option to enter the workdweatheronline APi key?
      navigate to setup>interfaces and click the little "config" button in the row with HSTouch server plug-in. alternately, you can just navigate to this: //yourHomeSeerIPAddress//HSTouch_config

Comment

Nothing there
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          navigate to setup>interfaces and click the little "config" button in the row with HSTouch server plug-in. alternately, you can just navigate to this: //yourHomeSeerIPAddress//HSTouch_config
          neither works... There is no config button and that link says nothing to configure.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I have a config button but it's not working so I guess the guys have a few tweaks to make and re-release.

Comment

Works for me - but I downloaded HSTouch Lite.
              Last edited by ameridan; February 18, 2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I just downloaded 2.5.0.49 and did a brand new fresh install of HS2. Then, I downloaded HSTouch Server 1.0.0.48 and ran that installer... navigated to "interfaces", clicked on "config" and it worked perfectly. What versions are you guys running?
                Attached Files

Comment

I just uninstalled HSTouch Server plugin and reinstalled using the link on the downloads page and it's installing version 1.0.45 so maybe that's the issue. The MSI shows 1.0.0.48 but the add/remove programs shows 1.0.45

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    I just uninstalled HSTouch Server plugin and reinstalled using the link on the downloads page and it's installing version 1.0.45 so maybe that's the issue. The MSI shows 1.0.0.48 but the add/remove programs shows 1.0.45
                    If you used the link on the downloads page, it is indeed 1.0.0.48 (even though the Add/Remove Programs control panel list shows it as .45). Rich apparently didn't update the version number on the installer. If you check the version in HSPRO or HS2, it will correctly display 1.0.0.48.

ANYWAY, I just did a fresh clean install of HSPRO and then HSTouch Server from the Downloads page (NOT THE UPDATER) and once again, everything works perfectly.

Please check the version on your interfaces page to be sure the correct version is running.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mark,
                      I just did the same on my daughters laptop. Loaded latest version of HS Pro ( v 2.5.0.49 ) and the latest version of HSTouch Server Plugin (v1.0.0.48 ) both from http://www.homeseer.com/downloads and still nothing but calling Config I/O in the HomeSeer log file.
                      - Tried Using IE 9 and Google Chrome
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                        Mark,
                        I just did the same on my daughters laptop. Loaded latest version of HS Pro ( v 2.5.0.49 ) and the latest version of HSTouch Server Plugin (v1.0.0.48 ) both from http://www.homeseer.com/downloads and still nothing but calling Config I/O in the HomeSeer log file.
                        - Tried Using IE 9 and Google Chrome
                        OK, this is definitely a head-scratcher. Rich will need to look into it. I can't explain why it works for me but not for you.

Comment

Sorry, it appears the MSI had the old version set, forgot to update it. So if you had .45 installed, it did nothing.

I updated the MSI file so re-download and install. You should get version .48 now.

Comment

Downloaded again and still nothing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Same thing here. Simply does not upgrade. The installer runs but it is still the old version.
                              Stuart

Comment

Working...
                              X