This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank2059 View Post
    Yesterday I installed this plugin but when I restart the Homeseer service my devices are reverted back to how they where discovered.
    I lose the name and the image and all my devices are computers again not a router, iphone etc.

I use Windows 7 x64 ultimate and Homeseer as a Windows service.
    Default the Homeseer service is started under the System account, I tried to run the service as a admin user, but this does not work either, my settings or lost after a restart of the Homeseer service.
    Is this a known problem?

Regards,

Frank
    The settings for each device are stored as HomeSeer devices. The plug-in does not automatically update them. I cannot even think of a situation that would cause this. Can you provide a screenshot of before you restart HomeSeer and after?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Cannot reproduce the error

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      The settings for each device are stored as HomeSeer devices. The plug-in does not automatically update them. I cannot even think of a situation that would cause this. Can you provide a screenshot of before you restart HomeSeer and after?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I started to make the screenshots, but now it works, the settings are saved. I don't know why i didn't work before..
      Thank you for your reponse!

Regards,

Frank

Comment

Hi,
        Is it possible to have this as an event. i.e I select watch film and currently homeseer will drop projector screen, pull curtains etc.. All that is missing is the ability to wake the HTPC. It currently works with WOL as I use an app on my phone.

Also how is the remote shut down coming along?

Regards
        Simon

Comment

I've downloaded the trial for this plugin and am trying to use it to determine the presense of my iPhone in my house. It seems to work great when my phone connects to my network but the problem is that when the phone goes into sleep mode it drops the wifi connection, thus changing the device status from online to offline in the plugin.

I'd like to use this plugin to determine occupancy of the home and as long as the phone is connected to the network it works fine but the dropping of the wifi signal from the phone foils this attempt. I don't know if there's a solution to this other than to find a way to force the phone to keep connected to the network which doesn't seem possible without a jailbreak of the iPhone and the installation of an app that keeps the wifi radio on in sleep mode.

Any other ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks

Greg

Comment

Wow... found this old thread and was wondering the exact same thing.
            This plugin looks cool and as Greg had indicated, wanted to know if I can integrate this with my security since my kids keep forgetting to turn on the alarm when they leave.
            I'd like to create an event such that if phone1 or phone2 or phone3 gets home it will disarm the alarm. Should any leave the premises, then turn on the alarm and lock Zwave door.

Rob
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Network device control per script

Hi,
              is it possible to control the network devices (UltraMon) per script and how
              to do this ?
              I need the control per script/event eg. to shutdown, reboot ...
              my network devices.

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Hello. Assuming you're running the latest version of the UltraMon HSPI, then you can create an event to control your devices. Simply use the HomeSeer device value change, then select the desired action (e.g. shutdown, wakeup, etc).
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultrajones,

I haven't seen this before.

Fischi

Comment

Working...
                  X