How to uninstall (Multiple errors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to uninstall (Multiple errors)

I have multiple issues with BLRadar and would like to start over and try again from ground up.

How should I uninstall the plugin so everything comes back to normal.

Mainly: How to revert the devices the plugin modified back to normal (the status only -grayed out, impossible to manually change, the interface BLRadar propriety, etc).

To delete de device and create it again ins't a fix for me as I have many external references in my system to the actual Device ID and I need to maintain them.

The rest I guess is:

Delete database
    Delete ini
    Delete exe
    Shoul I first delete de devices in BLRadar?
    Anything else?

One more thing (sorry, I know it's a hard one, but just to know if it's worth the effort): Does the plugin works? Is it still maintained (I can see there are unanswered questions in the forum since two months ago). I bought the plugin three years ago and tried to make it work few times but always had problems. The fact that the support is via an independent ticket system instead of the homeseer board dons't help to find answers to problems.

When I uninstall a device from the BLRadar plugin the the "interface" device property is not reset.

Any one knows how to reset it so I can continue using the device without BLRadar?

Thank you.

Comment

Ah yes my bad
      I will update BLRadar to clear the interface when you delete a device from the plugin

What issues are you having with the plugin. I have been using it for 10 years with no issues. It is the main plugin for my system that controls all motion and lighting
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Ah yes my bad
        I will update BLRadar to clear the interface when you delete a device from the plugin
        Thank you. It will permit me to fix my security system (broken at the moment as I can't update the devices via JSON calls).

What issues are you having with the plugin. I have been using it for 10 years with no issues. It is the main plugin for my system that controls all motion and lighting

Comment

Do me a favour and log a help desk ticket on my web site for this so I do not lose track of it
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Do me a favour and log a help desk ticket on my web site for this so I do not lose track of it
            Done!

Comment

Thanks
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X