BLRF and CM15a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF and CM15a

any way to get this plugin to work with a CM15A. I have the CM11 but its unstable, at least with this plugin. seems to do weird stuff.

wanted to try a TI103 but cannot find one so I am stuck with the CM15a that I do have but it seems to be a totally different plugin and not compatible. any ideas?

Any support coming for CM15A?

I recently got back into Homeseer, using a Raspberry Pi 3 and the linux version. All of my old interfaces (CM11A, MR26A, CM17A etc.) are 9-pin serial and I wanted to upgrade to USB versions. So I got a CM15A because it was an X10 power line AND RF transceiver via USB. Sounded perfect! I am now realizing that no one has created a plugin for the CM15A RF side!

I know the CM15A will re-transmit incoming RF codes to the power line, but that doesn't do me any good as I wish to have completely separate control over received RF commands and whether or not to send a power line command after. ie.X10 RF motion will trigger an event to turn on a Philips Hue light instead of an X10 light.

Will there be CM15A support coming for BLRF any time soon? I see you have the MR26A & CM17A listed in the BLRF options page. Would a driver for the CM15A be that much different?

Thanks!
    -=Randy

Comment

Working...
    X