This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple of problems happend today

1. For a new call there was no spoken annoncement see log for when it happend.

1/21/2009 8:21:40 PM UltraCID Info New incoming call detected ...
    1/21/2009 8:21:41 PM UltraCID Info Incoming call from SCHMIDT RUSSELL 4078988733
    1/21/2009 8:21:46 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
    1/21/2009 8:21:52 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
    1/21/2009 8:21:58 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...

As you can see no speak command was sent. This was the first time this person called and it did show up in the log and detail log with the speaker icon.

2. is there a way to have it repeat the speak command for each ring or every other ring.

Keep up the good work
    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bobsegal View Post
      1. For a new call there was no spoken annoncement see log for when it happend.

1/21/2009 8:21:40 PM UltraCID Info New incoming call detected ...
      1/21/2009 8:21:41 PM UltraCID Info Incoming call from SCHMIDT RUSSELL 4078988733
      1/21/2009 8:21:46 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
      1/21/2009 8:21:52 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
      1/21/2009 8:21:58 PM UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...

As you can see no speak command was sent. This was the first time this person called and it did show up in the log and detail log with the speaker icon.

2. is there a way to have it repeat the speak command for each ring or every other ring.

Keep up the good work
      Bob
      Are you running the latest version? I noticed that issue in a previous version and thought I had fixed it.

I just added an option to repeat the speak command once or for every ring. I also added an announce phrase in case you wanted to change it from the default. I'll test it tomorrow and will post an update when I finished testing it.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I did just do the update that supports the AT&T voices and after that update I notice this problem. with it not speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsegal View Post
          I did just do the update that supports the AT&T voices and after that update I notice this problem. with it not speaking.
          I just posted UltraCID version 1.1.3309.30737. It adds the features you were looking for. Please let me know if you are experiencing any other issues ...

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

small bug

With the latest release I came across a small bug in editing the names with the database in the caller details tab,
            When you click on the edit button you get the next entry down from the one you selected, and then you can't save it<O</O

Comment

Originally posted by mikee View Post
              With the latest release I came across a small bug in editing the names with the database in the caller details tab,
              When you click on the edit button you get the next entry down from the one you selected, and then you can't save it<O</O
              Thank you for reporting this. The issue is fixed in UltraCID version 1.1.3314.30962 available now though the HomeSeer updater.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

two lines?

i have two separate lines that come into the house. hoiw can i get cid for both?
                HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

email event?

i assume this can trigger an event to send me an email of the caller id?
                  HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Hi,

Great plugin! Just a couple of questions:

1. I'm having leading zeroes left off the numbers listed in the web interface call log. The numbers are 10 digits long. Checking the Access database shows the zeroes have been stored however - so seems to be a bug in the the web list?

2. Is it ok to use Access 2003 to append records to the table containing names and numbers as a means of importing my outlook contacts? If I append to tblCallerDetails do I need to put anything in the fields last_ts and call_count ? (assuming I will set attr field)

3. My modem - a Netcomm Roadster II extrenal on COM1 works fine as long as I dont install the driver for it. If I install the driver from the manufacturer I get a connect failure saying the port is in use. Similarly Hyperterminal allows me to connect to the modem slecting its name but not by selecting COM1 - any ideas on this ?

Thanks

Regs

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by gfs View Post
                      i assume this can trigger an event to send me an email of the caller id?
                      At this time, the modem only supports one modem. You could add an event to send an email on a new call, but it wouldn't pass any parms to the event. I could add a new feature to allow the plug-in to do this. I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by sigmacom View Post
                        1. I'm having leading zeroes left off the numbers listed in the web interface call log. The numbers are 10 digits long. Checking the Access database shows the zeroes have been stored however - so seems to be a bug in the the web list?
                        I'll have to look into this.

2. Is it ok to use Access 2003 to append records to the table containing names and numbers as a means of importing my outlook contacts? If I append to tblCallerDetails do I need to put anything in the fields last_ts and call_count ? (assuming I will set attr field)
                        Yes it is okay to insert records. I believe the last_ts and call_count should have default values.

3. My modem - a Netcomm Roadster II extrenal on COM1 works fine as long as I dont install the driver for it. If I install the driver from the manufacturer I get a connect failure saying the port is in use. Similarly Hyperterminal allows me to connect to the modem slecting its name but not by selecting COM1 - any ideas on this ?
                        Are you using Windows XP media center?

Comment

Hi,

Yes - my Homeseer is running on Wnidows Media Centre - does this tie up modems in some way ?

Regs

Mark

Comment

Hi,

Also just found another issue. In Australia the entire "NAME" field does not appear when the call originates from a landline number. I'm guessing your code relies on a name field to work as these incoming calls do not get handled even though they have a valid matching NMBR field that I have added to the database?

If you could change the behaviour slightly so that CIDs that have no NAME field still get looked up based on their NMBR field that would be great

Regs

Mark

Comment

No caller ID info

Hello - I am unable to get the caller ID info from my modem to ultraCID...I get a ring with each ring, but caller ID info doesn't appear. It's the ROsewill RNX-56USB modem.

I have tried going direct to the COM port, and I get an OK in response to the AT+VCID=1 command but still get only a ring, no CID info. ANy thoughts?

For what it's worth and in the interest of full disclosure, I am running homeseer within a VM using VMware's player. I get all other modem info, both in homeseer and from a hyperterm window including the ring - just no CID info - so I don't think there's an issue with the VMware and communication to the com port. But in case it factors in somehow.

Driver is as provided on the CD...version 2.0.17.50 dated 7/25/2008.

Thanks!

Comment

What operating system are you using within your VMWare player?

Comment

Working...
                                X