X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! Thanks.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Block callers / number format

I'm going to buy this nice plugin, but could it be possible to add the following features ?

- I used to work with SnevCID in HS2 which have a simple button to block incoming calls. I've created an event to block callers when I want (in the night or children spleeping time) but I would like to allow some specific callers (especially my parents or my wife) in case of emergency.
      Could it be possible to add the availability to block all calls but not a group (the familly group for example), or better, a flag in the Caller details to allow for some callers to bypass the "drop callers" function ?

- in France we have some caller number that came with a zero in the first character (10 digit format). We it occurs, the zero is removed like it was a number and not a string. Could you change this ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I just had ATT U-Verse Internet installed yesterday with VoIP for phone service (previously POTS line), and found out that CallerID now has a leading "1" just like S-F did. Would it be possible to add an option in settings to strip the "1" off the CID before logging it in the Caller Log and Caller Details? I've used the 11-digit formatting option to put a space after the 1 and regroup the remaining 10 digits (NICE feature, thanks!), but it would be great if we could drop the country code as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
          I'm going to buy this nice plugin, but could it be possible to add the following features ?

- I used to work with SnevCID in HS2 which have a simple button to block incoming calls. I've created an event to block callers when I want (in the night or children spleeping time) but I would like to allow some specific callers (especially my parents or my wife) in case of emergency.
          Could it be possible to add the availability to block all calls but not a group (the familly group for example), or better, a flag in the Caller details to allow for some callers to bypass the "drop callers" function ?

- in France we have some caller number that came with a zero in the first character (10 digit format). We it occurs, the zero is removed like it was a number and not a string. Could you change this ?

Thanks in advance.
          Hi,

I've bought this plugin, even if there were no answer to my questions because I thought there will be, but nothing almost 2 month after my post

Could you please explain me how to get all the numbers in the caller number, even if the first character is a zero ? The number is actually truncated in the device string.

Will you implement the availability to bypass the drop caller function for some specific callers ?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I've bought this plugin, even if there were no answer to my questions because I thought there will be, but nothing almost 2 month after my post

Could you please explain me how to get all the numbers in the caller number, even if the first character is a zero ? The number is actually truncated in the device string.

Will you implement the availability to bypass the drop caller function for some specific callers ?

Thanks.
            Please download UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.5723.37761 to see if it solves the leading number format issue.

For the request, I think I need to add conditions to the plug-in so you can select a caller type that is not blocked. I still need to dig into this one.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              Please download UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.5723.37761 to see if it solves the leading number format issue.

For the request, I think I need to add conditions to the plug-in so you can select a caller type that is not blocked. I still need to dig into this one.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Please hold off on testing version 3.0.5723.37761. It doesn't solve the leading 0 format issue.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Please hold off on testing version 3.0.5723.37761. It doesn't solve the leading 0 format issue.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                From the options web page, update the 10 digit number format as follows:

(0##) ###-####

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

From the options web page, update the 10 digit number format as follows:

(0##) ###-####

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Thanks for the last update : I've found new interesting triggers in 3.0.5725.16923 that allow me better filters.
                  However, regarding the 10 digit number format, I think strange that the 0 is truncated. Nevertheless, when I click on the number in Caller Log, the requested search contain the first 0.
                  As I also receive foreign calls in 10 digit format that don't begins by 0, I prefer not forcing the first 0, but just having a device string corresponding to the right number. It looks like this field is interpreted like a number and not a string. Any clue ?

Comment

Thanks for the last update : I've found new interesting triggers in 3.0.5725.16923 that allow me better filters.
                    However, regarding the 10 digit number format, I think strange that the 0 is truncated. Nevertheless, when I click on the number in Caller Log, the requested search contain the first 0.
                    As I also receive foreign calls in 10 digit format that don't begins by 0, I prefer not forcing the first 0, but just having a device string corresponding to the right number. It looks like this field is interpreted like a number and not a string. Any clue ?
                    I don't understand. That leading 0 in the number format should only display the 0 if one exists. Otherwise, it shouldn't. Please provide an example of what you're seeing please.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

The nmbr field is just the numbers without any formatting. So, using the SQLite command line shell (http://sqlite.org/cli.html) you could update all of them with one SQL command per table.

UPDATE tblCallerLog set nmbr = '1' || nmbr;
                      UPDATE tblCallerDetails set nmbr = '1' || nmbr;

Make sure you make a backup of the database before you begin.

I don't understand how this works. I downloaded sqlite3.exe but don't have the faintest idea of what to do with it. I'm assuming that there is the need for somehow specifying the ultracid3 database but I have no idea how to go about that. I'm getting a tad agitated here.

Can anyone throw me a bone here?

Comment

@ UltraJones,
                        Again, I ask that you implement a feature where one can edit the numbers just like you can all of the other caller details.

This is as far as I've gotten. At this rate I'm going to be rebuilding my phone book or whatever it's called slowly over the next few years.

Sucks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                          @ UltraJones,
                          Again, I ask that you implement a feature where one can edit the numbers just like you can all of the other caller details.

This is as far as I've gotten. At this rate I'm going to be rebuilding my phone book or whatever it's called slowly over the next few years.

Sucks.
                          Launch sqlite3.exe

# Open the database (note: ultracid3.db3 should be the full path)
                          sqlite> .open ultracid3.db3

# Show tables to confirm we are connected to the database
                          sqlite> .tables
                          tblCallerDetails tblCallerLog

# Now update the tables
                          sqlite> update tblCallerDetails set nmbr = 1 || nmbr;
                          sqlite> update tblCallerLog set nmbr = 1 || nmbr;

Comment

Still no luck. It looks like I'm not connecting to the database.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Copy SQLite into the same directory as the database, then cd into that directory, then use the syntax in the example I provided.

Comment

A little more progress.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X