Install question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install question

I installed it, but can't find any link to configure it?? Where do I look?

You should have a "enable" button on the HomeSeer Interfaces page. If it's already enabled look under your plugins at the top of any of the HomeSeer pages if you have HomeSeer set to show that. If not you can always go right to it at http://xxx.xxx.x.x:xx/blremind. Substitute the x's for you're internal ip address and port.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Yes, that was what I did, although I forgot to save it after enabling. Only then do you see the Config button. Thanks for the help on that.

Now I have another question on using this plugin.

I don't see an option before speaking a reminder that would allow me to execute an event to control speakers. How can this be done?

Comment

As far as I know there isn't one. That's what speech processors do, grab speaking events, hold, setup your speakers and then let it through when all is ready, they shut down again. Being a big fan of Blades plug-ins I use BLSpeech to handle all of that work behind the scenes.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

Thanks! That's what I thought you were going to say. I will take a look at the Blade plug in. I have the Speakeasy plugin, but I have never been able to get it to work for my system. I have always found work arounds, but I don't think I can make this work without a speech proxy.

Comment

as a former speakeasy user you won't be sorry, it does have a 30day trial so give it a try
            Marty
            ------

Comment

Working...
            X