Nag Script ? (auto resubmit?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nag Script ? (auto resubmit?)

Ok, I want to have a "NAG Script" for my basement door.

If the Door has been left open for at least 5 min, I want to Speak "You left the basement door open"

Easy so far....

But how do I re-trigger it so it goes off every 5 min until someone closes the door?

PS... I also have a "Basement Door Nag" virtual device so I can "Turn off the Basement Door Nag"

I know how I would have done it in HS2, just put in a delayed event or and if the door got closed, delete the event... but it looks like HS3 has other options, but I am not sure how to use them...

The easy way:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1189164

Let the event be triggered if the door has been open for at least 5 minutes, as long as the virtual device is on, then set the event so it cannot re-run for 5 minutes.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

The first time I tried this, I forgot the "Cannot re-run for 5min"

It said "the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open....

Ooops....

Comment

Originally posted by rsisson View Post

It said "the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open, the door is open....

Ooops....
        That is really nagging
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rsisson View Post

Ooops....
          that is awesome... made my day to read that.
          HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
          Number of Devices: 1005
          Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
          X