No announcement yet.

Script not compiling in HS. Ran fin in tenScripting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried changing the targeted framework as well, but all of my HS3 dlls have dependencies on the 4.0 framework.

I have not tried any of the Linux/Mono distributions, so have no way of attempting to modify any tenScripting code that may be dependent itself on the 4.0 framework, something that would be easy to do I believe.

I was hoping that since, I assume, you are using references to the HS3 Linux dlls that you would not run into the dependency issues that I have.

What kind of errors are you seeing? Are they just tenScripting code errors (because I use VB functions not available in the 2.0 framework), or are you seeing dll dependency issues?

tenholde
    tenholde

Comment

Looks like it's due to code errors referencing VB4.0 functions. Attached is a list of errors from VS2013. You can change the extension from txt to csv to make it easier to read.
      Attached Files

Comment

The errors are primarily because the HS3 dlls that are referenced by your tenScripting project are built on the 4.0 framework.

Are your references to the HS3 dlls in the tenScripting project to those dlls distributed with the Linux version of HS3?

tenholde
        tenholde

Comment

tenScripting came with the DLLs but I believe I overwrote them with the DLLs from the hometroller. Now that I think about it I had an issue with tenScripting (was caused by me) and I had to install it again, might not have copied the DLLs again. I'll try copying them again to be sure.

Comment

Double checked and the scheduler.dll, HSPI.dll and HomeSeerAPI.dll present in the tenScripting3/My Project/bin/Debug folder are from my hometroller.

Are there additional files that need to be copied?

Comment

No, that should do it.

tenholde
              tenholde

Comment

Working...
              X