Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node XX

Hello!

As with many devices, also the devolo power node (http://www.devolo.at/article/devolo-...messsteckdose/) cannot get the Security Scheme during adding process...

I have the Z-NET 20cm away from the node - i tried about 5 times (adding/removing, resetting z-wave plugin because z-net fails :-( ).
    I can add it unsecure - but i need to add it secure.

I tried it also with Z-Wave Plugin Beta 3.0.1.110

Do you have any suggests for me? Thank you!

Code:
    Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 61 Added. 
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 61, ID: 373=175H (UNKNOWN), Type: 1=1H, ID: 17=11H
    Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 61
    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 61. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    Warning: The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
    Warning: If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added.
    Warning: In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import.
    Getting SECURITY class information for node 61
    Error: Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 61
    Warning: The device at node 61 should result in 3 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Finished.

The removal process also takes a very long time and i get many warnings:
    Code:
    Warning: 
    Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 4, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 5, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 6, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 9, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 13, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 14, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 27, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 32, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 35, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 37, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 38, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 42, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Warning: Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 43, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    Error: Cannot get additional details about node 7 as there is no node information available.
    Warning: The device at node 2 should result in 4 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Warning: The device at node 5 should result in 5 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Warning: The device at node 9 should result in 2 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Warning: The device at node 32 should result in 2 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Thank you
    Last edited by woodyc79; March 26, 2017, 10:42 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Hello,

I have a similar issue with the security scheme not working correctly on adding a device with security requirements.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=187663

I have also logged a bug for it (id 3482)

John

Comment

I have been to the expense of buying a Z-Stick Gen5 and trying the association again.. no joy same error message.

I have also downloaded 3.0.1.116 installed etc, tried again, no joy.

Am I really the only person that can not use these switches.

Does anyone know a work around to turn of the security within the switch.

From all accounts it still looks like HS3 (the zwave plugin) as OpenHab associates and works just fine..

Is it the Homeseer do not want to support these switches which is fine, just please let us know so I can sell them on.

Regards John (with a box full of TZ88E boat anchors)

Comment

as I found out it works only if you include them non secure :-/

Comment

Having the same issue with a motion sensor and a flood sensor, except they refuse to add in non secure mode as well.

Comment

Originally posted by unbwogable View Post
            Having the same issue with a motion sensor and a flood sensor, except they refuse to add in non secure mode as well.
            What version of HS3 and the Z-Wave plugin are you running? What exact devices are theses?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X