Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not looked at Dynamic Playlists nor use them. Are you using Erland's LMS plugin? Is there a specific issue when using Dynamic Playlists?

Comment

I just posted an updated beta version; see the first dialog of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
        I have not looked at Dynamic Playlists nor use them. Are you using Erland's LMS plugin? Is there a specific issue when using Dynamic Playlists?
        Philippe,

Point is that I have a wakeup plugin, that I use for several bedrooms with squeezeplayer an mediaplayer. I use the musicapi as much as possible, but with squeezebox I use dynamic playlists extensively (like music that have not been played for at least 2 months etc.). But with the musicapi I cannot adress the dynamic playlists and have to address this differently.

It would be nice if the plugin would adress this in the music api. One way could be by having some sort of condition on the name of playlist as dynamic playlist always are preceeded with "sqlplaylist_".

You could also look at an older request I sent in http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=141271

It would really simplify things for me.

Thanks in advance,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Philippe,

I am playing with the latest beta and have some difficulties with the speach. I am using the mp3 option for speech. Each time I send speech to the player it will stop the song and do the speech, but then continue to another song then the one playing before. Is this supposed to happen?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Is it song in the playlist such as next or previous? After the tts speech it should return to the current song. Can you enable verbose debug, reproduce it and send or post the log file?

Comment

Phillipe,

My impression is that is is the next song in the list. I am not sure though as mostly I play in random mode. The issue occurs playing with a dynamic list as well as a static list.

In my log I have tried 3 speaks. In two situations it skipped to the next song, in one situation music stopped, without sending the speech.

I hope this gives you a clue?

Regards,

Wim
              Attached Files
              -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Philippe,

Will this version support addressing dynamic playlists?
                I have some scripts that address the dynamic playlists, but it could be a lot easier if the plugin could address this maybe?

Wim
                The latest beta version I uploaded today supports Dynamic Playlists. Enjoy.

Comment

Phillipe,

My impression is that is is the next song in the list. I am not sure though as mostly I play in random mode. The issue occurs playing with a dynamic list as well as a static list.

In my log I have tried 3 speaks. In two situations it skipped to the next song, in one situation music stopped, without sending the speech.

I hope this gives you a clue?

Regards,

Wim
                  With dynamic/random playlists, it might not return to the same song when it attempts to return to the song after speaking. Thanks for the log, I will look into it.
                  Last edited by pcp; June 24, 2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

With dynamic/random playlists, it might not return to the same song when it attempts to return to the song after speaking. Thanks for the log, I will look into it.
                    Phillipe,

in the log I am playing a static list to exclude confusion of dynamic lists.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

The latest beta version I uploaded today supports Dynamic Playlists. Enjoy.
                      Phillipe,

Thanks a lot for this one!!!!!! I will test this next week.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Just posted an updated beta version resolving a few issues.

Comment

Last edited by remcoploeg; July 30, 2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Phillipe,

in the log I am playing a static list to exclude confusion of dynamic lists.

Wim
                            Phillipe,

Were you able to find what is wrong with the speech in my log?
                            Also lately the error on "CurrentTrackTimeValue" is occurring every time in the HS log I play music with the LMS. I wonder where this could be coming from?

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

I haven't been able to determine anything in terms of returning to the random/dynamic song. I don't recall if the LMS was regenerating the playlist of not, its been a while. Are you using the latest beta version that supports the dynamic playlists?

Comment

I fixed an issue in a subsequent beta version (beta 8 and 9) that might be related to the behavior you see. can you try the latest beta version 11(http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=1)?

Comment

Working...
                                X