No announcement yet.

Multiple light devices ConBee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might try using startup delayer. I put HS3 in the 1st delayed position with a manual delay of 5 sec. I put deconz in position 2 and manually set the delay at 1min 10 sec.

With each re-boot it starts HS3 and then deconz and boots up all the way through.

Also go into win 10 startup (ctrl+shift+esc) and if any of them (HS3 or deconz) show up under the startup tab then disable them. Otherwise they interfere.

I am on 2.04.93 deconz and the latest jowihue and I can control all my lights and plugs.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Airey001 View Post
      Thanks i installed it will let you know. I was originally getting the "this is not the page you are looking for" error then I hard coded the ports and stopped getting that but still would get duplicate created when i had to restart my machine or shutdown the app.

Intresting enough my HS3 starts as a sheduled task on boot. I have never been able to get deconz to work this same way. When i hard code it to start as a task with the ports it always gives me that error. So every time my server is rebooted i was starting deconz manually after HS3 was already started.

Thanks,

Aaron
      Aaron,

That is right. Somehow deCONZ is having an issue once it has changed the port and this is persistent, even if you start with hard coded ports later. The test version I send you should prevent creating the duplication and also catch an initial unreachability.
      Cowinger and another user near to me are testing also and results are hopeful

As for the startup, cowinger has presented you already one possibility. I know someone else is starting deconz through taskplanner with elevated rights. Task is set to start when a appointed user logs on (which it dows wit autologon set in windows).
      He lets deconz start before HS3 and with hard coded ports. This works for him so far.

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

So far i have rebooted 6 times and still no duplicates so looking much better. The way he describes his task are how mine are setup. If if i create the task to start after 15 minutes or even when i go manually run the task it always has that error when starting from task scheduler.

How is your action set up this is what mine looks like:

Comment

Originally posted by Airey001 View Post
          So far i have rebooted 6 times and still no duplicates so looking much better. The way he describes his task are how mine are setup. If if i create the task to start after 15 minutes or even when i go manually run the task it always has that error when starting from task scheduler.

How is your action set up this is what mine looks like:

Are you using taskplanner or startup delayer? If you are using startup delayer then you can open it up and right click on the deconz entry (in the delayed area) and select the properties (bold) and at the end of the exe file add a space then --http-port= at the end of the equals (no space) put in a number of the port you wish to use. re-boot computer.
          If you are using taskplanner I have not used it so I can't be of any help.
          Hope it helps.

Comment

Sorry I am using neither of that just plan old Windows Server Task Scheduler as per HomeSeer Support steps. This is running on a server that will not have a user logged in on boot. So i need it to act like a service. per Homeseer to use HS3 like a service then you must set it up as a task that runs as a user on boot. That works fine for HS3. I tried to do the same thing for Deconz no luck. Its like if its not called by an active on screen user it errors.

Basicly I need it to load as a system Task by my automation account when the system boots when no accounts are logged in the server.

Attached is how the tirgger and action are setup in windows task scheduler. The other part is it doesn't even matter about start up. If i go into windows task manager right now with an account loged in and hit run now it still gives me the error. Its very odd to me.
            Attached Files

Comment

On the good news side with me trying to play with the scheduled task starting stopping rebooting. Still no duplicate devices!

If these other Task Programs allow for start with no user account maybe i will try them whats the website for the one you use?

Comment

Aaron,

the user I am testing with has autologon for a user enabled and uses the trigger "When users logs in". In this case deCONZ is running in user context. so it is also showing its user inteface which enables him to check on the connection deCONZ is doing. There is a "headless" configuraion possible in Linux, but do not know if the same would work on Windows. I will have to look at it in the github, it is a set of extra parameters you need to add.

Will try to look into it later.

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Aaron,

The only information I found was pointing to Linux installations: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...adless-support

You could try to start deCONZ with a task set a user with these parameters?
                  I think maybe a difference with the user I am testing with is that he is running Windows 10 and starts the task with elevated rights. By the looks of your images you are on windows 7 or a server 2012 or so?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Another try you could do is filling the "start in"with the root deCONZ folder. In my past I have seen tasks running then suddenly normal too

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Yeah i tried the start in. If the start in has anything it the app won't start at all. I even tired moving it to a batch file to be called but still does the same thing. Reset user permissions on the folders and everything

I am gona go put it on the issues list on the deconz git page. There has to be someone else besides me trying to run this headless on a windows machine

But your fixes seems to work so thanks very much. I see your issue out there for port issue i will add some comments to that with some items i noticed.

Comment

-- Wim

Comment

Yep i have confirmation on that. This fixed all my issues. Now my windows task fires on boot doesn't error out so i don't have to have a user account logged in. If the machine reboots or comes back on from a power outage i no longer have to intervene this is great thanks all!

Comment

i can also confirm that with the commandline options now works with Windows Scheduled task, when the user is not logged in.

So this is perfect. Now it can run unattended

Comment

Hi

Is this problem resolved ?
                              I also are getting duplicated devices when restarting the plugin.

Comment

This problem was resolved in the latest release of the plugin, 2.0.1.6.
                                Make sure you are not using the deCONZ version .92 as this was adding new devices as well.

What versions are you using?

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X