Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAControl, a new GUI for HomeSeer

Hi all,
    What started out as an easy way for me to change the look and feel of my custom interface has evolved into a very unique front end to HomeSeer. I would now like to invite you to take a look at what can be done with about 20,000 lines of code!

Introducing HAControl! A customizable graphical interface front end for use with HomeSeer automation software. Simply fill in the forms and let HAControl do the rest!

* Very customizable! Display the pages the way you want them.
    * Completely skinable!
    * Import your own graphics too!
    * Display only the devices you want per room!
    * Display the rooms graphically! Supports both BLFloorplan and UltraView2.
    * Supports up to 16 rooms!
    * Setup events per room!
    * Ability to embed pages!
    * Insteon Friendly!

HAControl will soon be in the HomeSeer updater but right now I need beta testers! Please feel free to visit techha.com to see screenshots and download the full featured beta.
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Just posted version 1.0.5, fixed HS Media Player code.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by techno_goof View Post
      Hi all,
      What started out as an easy way for me to change the look and feel of my custom interface has evolved into a very unique front end to HomeSeer. I would now like to invite you to take a look at what can be done with about 20,000 lines of code!

Introducing HAControl! A customizable graphical interface front end for use with HomeSeer automation software. Simply fill in the forms and let HAControl do the rest!

* Very customizable! Display the pages the way you want them.
      * Completely skinable!
      * Import your own graphics too!
      * Display only the devices you want per room!
      * Display the rooms graphically! Supports both BLFloorplan and UltraView2.
      * Supports up to 16 rooms!
      * Setup events per room!
      * Ability to embed pages!
      * Insteon Friendly!

HAControl will soon be in the HomeSeer updater but right now I need beta testers! Please feel free to visit techha.com to see screenshots and download the full featured beta.

What is the cost?

Comment

Final pricing has not been set but I'm shooting for around $30 to $40 for the whole package. That includes all modules and any future modules that may be added.
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)

Comment

HAControl has been added to the HomeSeer updater! Price has been set at $35.00 for the complete package. No separate modules to buy.

Have Fun!
          Bryan

Comment

I installed this from the updater. when I try to go to the setup page, I get this error inthe HS log.

11/1/2008 2:27:31 PM ~!~Error~!~Reading script: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\HAControl/HAControl_Setup.ash Script does not appear to be encrypted properly.
            11/1/2008 2:27:31 PM ~!~Error~!~Reading script: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\HAControl/HAControl_Setup.ash Script does not appear to be encrypted properly.
            11/1/2008 2:27:31 PM ~!~Error~!~Running script: File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\HAControl/HAControl_Setup.ash

Comment

I'll repacked the script and send it back off to the updater, this should fix the problem.

For now replace the file with this one: HAControl_Setup.ash

Thanks for downloading!
              Bryan

Comment

I think that the problem is I am trying to trial this. It doesn,t seem that there is a trial period for this. Is this corect? I went in and clicked on enable trial, but ti doesn,t look like anything happened.

Comment

Scripts are a little different than plug-ins when it comes to starting the trial. You don't have to enable or 'click' to enable the trial. The first time you run the hacontrol.ash file, you will see in your log that the trial has started and how many days are left. There is a 30 day trial with this script.

Hope this helps.
                  Bryan

Comment

Still no luck! I tried dropping the file posted below inthe HAControl folder. Restarting HS a few times. Still the same thing. Keep getting the errors in the log file, no matter what page I try to run.
                    Any other ideas? i'm runing HS 2.2.0.66 and IE 7.

Comment

Bryan,

The problem is that you have used the latest HS Encoder which is not compatible with versions of HS below and including 2.2.076.

You can download the old one from www.jon00.me.uk/HSE.zip which will work with all versions of HS.
                      Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, I'll give that a try.

I used the HS Encoder from the SDK.
                        Bryan

Comment

Is there a way to enable your screen shots so one can click on then and they will enlarge?

Comment

Originally posted by jgary View Post
                            Is there a way to enable your screen shots so one can click on then and they will enlarge?
                            Sure, I'll update the website to reflect that.
                            Bryan

Comment

hey there, how would this differ from the new HSTouch?
                              HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Working...
                              X