Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZFlora devices disappear on reboot - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZFlora devices disappear on reboot - Solved!

I just purchased the EZFlora plugin and it seems to work fine the first time I use it and setup my device. If I exit out of homeseer and restart, the devices disappear. If I delete the device in the EZFlora config and re-add, it comes back and is fine - until the next time. I am using HS Pro version 2.5.0.52. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brian

Are you running HS on a HomeTroller unit?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No, HS Pro under Windows Server 2003.

Comment

Are there any errors in your HomeSeer.log file indicating issues writing to your config database?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No, no errors.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianjhomeseer View Post
            I just purchased the EZFlora plugin and it seems to work fine the first time I use it and setup my device. If I exit out of homeseer and restart, the devices disappear. If I delete the device in the EZFlora config and re-add, it comes back and is fine - until the next time. I am using HS Pro version 2.5.0.52. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brian
            Brian,

This indictes that there was a mismatch between the EZFlora configuration and the HomeSeer configuration. When the plugin is started, It runs through the HomeSeer devices and verifies that the device base code is the same as what was used prior to the previous shutdown. If there is a mismatch, the plugin cannot work properly and will remove the devices that it thinks are causing problems.

Please verify that you do not have any EZFlora scripts that are set to run at start up. Also, delete the EZFlora device from the plugin and then on then status page delete all EZFlora devices. Once these step are complete, shut down HomeSeer and open up the EZFlora.ini file in the HomeSeer Config folder. There should be an entry that shows "BaseCode=" and then will have a character after that. Delete whatever is showing after the = sign and save the changes. Once this is done, restart HomeSeer. You should now be able to setup the EZFlora using the EZFlora configuration page.

Try shutting down HomeSeer and restarting a couple times to make sure that this works and let me know if you have any problems.

Adam

Comment

That seems to have fixed it! Thanks for the fast response!!!

Brian

Comment

Working...
              X