TiVo HME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TiVo HME

So...TiVo has released an SDK that allows you to build applications for it...this looks like an excellent opportunity to integrate with homeseer. Anyone working/thinking about this that would like to join forces?
    /Magnus

Originally posted by mstjern
    So...TiVo has released an SDK that allows you to build applications for it...this looks like an excellent opportunity to integrate with homeseer. Anyone working/thinking about this that would like to join forces?
    /Magnus
    I was thinking about it, but was waiting for HomeSeer 2.0. Do you know Java?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by mstjern
      /Magnus
      I got my tivo to turn off my lamp last night. I have never really messed around much with Java or anything like that, but I want to get into it. For more info, checkout the tivo forum. Some guys over there are working on developing stuff, that is where I got mine.

Comment

I'm not great at Java, but quick to learn. Do you have a link to where the post is on the TiVo forum?

Comment

Here is the link to that forum:
          http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=225075
          and there is a link within it to download the file.

Comment

If you are looking for some Tivo/direct TV ideas, you might want to look here.

http://www.dtvcontrol.com/

I have been using this for a wile now, and I really like it.

Comment

anyone have a link to this that works, the link at tivocommunity doesn't work anymore.

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X