Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activating a Z-Wave scene which should set a HS-WS100+ to OFF, turns it ON, instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activating a Z-Wave scene which should set a HS-WS100+ to OFF, turns it ON, instead

I've got an odd issue, and I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. I'd be interested in hearing from folks as to whether they see something similar.

I've got a Z-Wave scene (as configured via Z-Wave Scene Management) called "Good night" that is intended to turn the majority of my lights off, while turning on the stairwell light. I'll typically activate this scene via an event ("Z-Wave" "Activate a scene"), or via a Cooper AspireRF 5-button scene controller.

Unfortunately, I've found that activating a Z-Wave scene that should turn OFF an HS-WS100+, the light turns ON, instead. This behavior seems to hold true regardless of whether the scene is activated via an event action or from a Cooper AspireRF 5-button scene controller.

This happens with both my HS-WS100+ (firmware 5.14) as well as a rebranded version, the ZWP-WS100 (firmware 5.17 - https://www.zwaveproducts.com/shop/z...f-light-switch). It seems that, activating a scene that includes these devices will always turn them on.

The majority of my other Z-Wave devices are Cooper AspireRF switches and dimmers, and none of them seem to have issues with being turned off during a scene activation.

I've expereienced this with both Z-Wave Plugin 3.0.1.130, and 3.0.1.140.
Working...
X