www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HomeTroller Zee

HomeTroller Zee Discussions related to the HomeTroller Zee automation controller based on Linux.

Old May 18th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Seer Deluxe

ZEE S2 Rebooting?

I'm not very experienced with the ZEE so I apologize if there is an obvious answer to this.

I use my ZEE at a vacation home with Z-Wave only.

A few months back, I put in a Kwikset 914 door lock. Recently, I have seen it show "Unlocked" for no apparent reason.

When I look at the log, it never spans more an a day. Also, when I look at "About Homeseer", the listed system Uptime is never more than 20 or so hours.

And at the beginning of the log is the HS startup language, never more than a day old.

So, is my Zee rebooting every day? Is there a setting that I am missing?

I don't have any custom scripts or anything like that. The system is about as stock-standard as you could get.

Can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

Thank you!