www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > User Interface Plug-ins > User Interface Discussion > ImperiHome Plug-in (3P)

Old May 18th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Seer Master

Restart plugin to see new devices?

Hey guys, I am starting my HS instance over from scratch after finally getting moved back into my house and I do not remember how the Imperihome plugin works, but at this time I seem to have to restart the plugin every time that I configure new devices or else it does not see them.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie View Post
Hey guys, I am starting my HS instance over from scratch after finally getting moved back into my house and I do not remember how the Imperihome plugin works, but at this time I seem to have to restart the plugin every time that I configure new devices or else it does not see them.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?
in the plugin within HS3 in setup, you need to refresh the config ... not looking at it now, but it's a simple button you push.

then on your tablet/phone, make sure you also refresh (touch the spinner icon)
Old May 18th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Seer Master

Is that the Rebuild button? I had not tried that one, but I have a couple of devices to add now so I will try it and see what happens.