www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > Keyboard and Mouse Sensor Plug-in (3P)

Keyboard and Mouse Sensor Plug-in (3P) Keyboard / Mouse plug-in

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
I don't know what could make it quit silently like that.
Could you check the Windows Event Viewer and see if there is any error/warning related to HSPI_KMS.exe?
Checked the logs. There are no application, security or system events around that time. No anti-virus actions.

Under what conditions can it normally exit? Maybe it is taking that rather than dying. Otherwise, what are next steps?
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahl View Post
Checked the logs. There are no application, security or system events around that time. No anti-virus actions.

Under what conditions can it normally exit? Maybe it is taking that rather than dying. Otherwise, what are next steps?
The only causes I know that would make the process exit is an unhandled exception or HS3 sending a message to shutdown (which is not possible for a remote instance)
However in both cases, we would see something printed to the console, that's why it's very strange.

In version 3.0.0.6, I have added some more code to trap unhandled exceptions, so please install and test this version.
https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=172552