How to reject a particular sensor with RFXCOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to reject a particular sensor with RFXCOM

i think my neighbor must have setup a multi temp sensor system, and now the plugin is picking them.

is there a way i can get the RFXCOM plugin to ignore a sensor type?

For example, TFA30.3133. i don't use TFA30.3133 sensor.

i can't disable the protocol because i need that for other sensors.

i know i can just ignore them, and 'clear sensor heard list' but when i need to update my sensors, i end up having to wade through the unwanted sensors.

maybe this is a feature request
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

I don't know how to filter sensors because they will get a new ID if your neighbor replaces the battery.
    An option is to add the sensors and make them hidden.

Comment

in my case i would be happy with a filter option on Device Type. I don't use "TFA30.3133"

if i could add an filter entry of "TFA30.3133" and have the plugin ignore these messages, that would suit me.

If i register and hide them, as you said, when the neighbor changes the batteries, they will show up in the 'sensor heard list' again.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I have a TFA30 floating outback in the pool, is it me? LOL
        My rfxcom antenna is outside so quite often I see strange devices in the heard list. They could be coming from several neighbors down the street.
        Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
        | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
        Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
        BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Working...
        X