Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyPage

Hi,

I am new to this but I have been able to get something going. My first question is why is mypage.html not included with the dowload when the doc says that it is. I hade to pick it up from this board.

I am running mypage in front of homeseer/stat and have a problem. The button for the event will not work unless I go to homeseer/stat first then use the back button back to mypage. Then the event buttons will work.

As a test I created device direct buttons and they work without the extra steps. I must be missing something that is being loaded by homeseer/stat but not mypage.

You may see this at www.jnstrains.com | spycam.
    At the bottom of the page is a simple link called "click" that will bring you to the problem page.

Thanks

John N Shankland

John

out of interest what cameras are you using - beautiful clear pictures! I assume the room's well lit though?

Malcolm
    Malcolm

Comment

I am using a Panasonic KXhcm280 around $900 from discount camera stores.

Excellent camera with 21 times optical zoom.

The room is well lit.

I have been leaving the lights on 24/7 so people could use the camera whenever they wanted and would like to be able to control them.

John

John N Shankland

Comment

>>Panasonic KXhcm280 around $900 from discount camera stores

Wow! They should be good at that price! :-) I've looking for a decent CCTV camera recently but something around 150 GBP which is around 230 USD.

Malcolm
        Malcolm

Comment

Working...
        X