Can Plugin Control Ocelot SECU Relays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Plugin Control Ocelot SECU Relays?

Trying plugin, added HS Devices (digital outputs) to plugin. Valves wont turn on (because plugin uses HSExec10?) Any way around this? Thanks!

To my knowledge the ocelot plugin should respond to ON and OFF commands to control the SECU points. It does work that way with ADIOcelot. If it is only responding to SetDeviceValue 1 and 0 then I will accomodate. You can do the test at your end with the script commands below to turn on a point. Change ^1 to whatever the point's device code may be. If they both work then the difficulty you are seeing is elsewhere, but the intent is to be able to control an two-state homeseer device.

hs.ExecX10 "^1", "ON"
    hs.SetDeviceValue "^1", 1

Comment

They Both Work?

I'm using ADIOcelot (thanks!). HS Device _11, I can turn this on and off from the device control, both script commands but not form MCS General Status Page. MCS shows the last device change time updated correctly. HS sees MCS update device last change and vice versa?

Comment

You should have more joy with mcsSprinklers 2.7.218. I was not handling the HS-mapped devices correctly in prior versions.

Comment

Update fixed it, Thanks!

It works, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X