Using RCS Serial plugin in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using RCS Serial plugin in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit mode

I wonder if anyone can shed any light - I have recently converted my stats all to the RCS RS485 from the RCS X10 - long story. Anyhow, I have three of them, connected to a pre-existing damper panel, and the RCS active RCS 485 hub. Have installed the plugin and it displays status properly as well as I can manually control the stats through homeseer interface.

I have set the config screen to be in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit - problem is now I have gone in to try and start programming some triggers etc. with the plugin and the numerical scale provided is obviously in Fahrenheit (as it does not drop down low enough).

Does anyone know if this is a software limitation requiring attention, or if it is simply a config setting I must adjust?

Any help is appreciated.

CF

Celsius vs Farenheit

I'm having the same issue with RCS Serial Thermostat:
    Celsius is available in the wall unit itself.
    Celsius is shown in the status screen.
    Celsius is available when i set Heat Setpoint manually in the TAB 'Zwave Thermostats Status'

Celsius is NOT available when i try setting an Event. (example: lower temp to 16 at 2am). In the Action TAB, the Value dropdown contains only Farenheit numbers despite the fact that i have everything else configured for Celsius.

Is this a known issue, and why are Canadians routinely scripted out of solutions?

Silver

Comment

Working...
    X