Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zakrzep View Post
    Rich,

This seems to have fixed it for me. Both screen changes and press of an element.

Thanks
    Working here.
    Thanks!

This version has been very stable for me
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      I do want to release this as soon as possible. Looking back through the posts, the issues I see are:

* Screens not switching from events, random issue. Can you check the log and make sure the event triggered ok. And enable HSTouch logging and see if the command was sent to the client. I cannot recreate this and looking at the code, I don't see anything obvious.

* Video on clients locking up the screen. Video is probably faster so maybe its tying up the clients. I may need to make a change in the client. I have yet to see this as I have a bunch of cameras at home and they don't slow down my client. Can you tell me which brand of camera is causing this?
      Also for me PluginFunction ClientAction 82 to start an application on iOS device stopped working with the move of HSTouch into the core program. I thought I had reported it but looking back through the thread it seems I didn't

The attached event triggers and runs script with no errors in log. No errors also with HSTouch detailed logging on. This worked faultlessly with HSTouch as separate plug-in launching Google Maps at the defined location.

Does anybody else have this issue?

Updated to 3.0.0.343 today, no change. Everything else running well, definitely improved HSTouch performance.

Steve
      Attached Files

Comment

I did not know anyone was calling directly into this plugin. Since its not a plugin, this would fail. So I added a check for this in the hs.pluginfunction call (and the other plugin calls) so it calls the correct object. Looks ok now, please try this build and let me know:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_344.msi

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
        Also for me PluginFunction ClientAction 82 to start an application on iOS device stopped working with the move of HSTouch into the core program. I thought I had reported it but looking back through the thread it seems I didn't

The attached event triggers and runs script with no errors in log. No errors also with HSTouch detailed logging on. This worked faultlessly with HSTouch as separate plug-in launching Google Maps at the defined location.

Does anybody else have this issue?

Updated to 3.0.0.343 today, no change. Everything else running well, definitely improved HSTouch performance.

Steve
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I did not know anyone was calling directly into this plugin. Since its not a plugin, this would fail. So I added a check for this in the hs.pluginfunction call (and the other plugin calls) so it calls the correct object. Looks ok now, please try this build and let me know:

https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_344.msi
          Great! Can't wait for the Linux version
          stefxx

Comment

https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_344.msi
            3.0.0.344 sorts this, my pluginfuction call now starts GoogleMaps on iPhone again. Thanks for the speedy resolution

I don't suppose you have a chance to take a quick look at the other longstanding issue with the pluginfunction call to HSTouch to set the text of an element? ClientAction 45.
            There have been a number of threads and bugzilla's over the years but I don't think it has been resolved, e.g.
            https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189795

This obviously predates the change bringing HSTouch into the core program so I apologise that it isn't directly related to this thread.

Many thanks,
            Steve

Comment

Just noticed another small issue that popped up since build 332 (or shortly after). I have a few events that check if a timer is less than 3 seconds (if device x turns off and timer y < 3 seconds) and that check always seems to return true. If I turn device x off, no matter the value of the timer but the event executes.

A similar event that checks if a timer is greater than 2 seconds works just fine.
              stefxx

Comment

Allthough most likely not specific to this release, something that would be nice if it could be resolved in an upcoming release because it is killing Blue Iris connectivity:

HSTouch eating up my Blue Iris connections
                https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=190144

Rich, can you put this on the list of HSTouch issues to address??

Comment

I will have a look.

Originally posted by fvhemert View Post
                  Allthough most likely not specific to this release, something that would be nice if it could be resolved in an upcoming release because it is killing Blue Iris connectivity:

HSTouch eating up my Blue Iris connections
                  https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=190144

Rich, can you put this on the list of HSTouch issues to address??

Comment

I will have a look.

Hi Rich, is it possible to get a date when you think this might be an official release?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                    Plugin's:
                    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I posted build 348 for testing. I went ahead and added a "Voice Command" property to devices. It's on the device properties page. When set, this command will be given to Aexa and Google home, instead of the device name and location. Note that the standard Alexa skill does not use this property yet, only the Smart Home skill is supported. Other methods of handling voice will be modified to use this shortly.

Posted here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

Comment

I posted build 348 for testing. I went ahead and added a "Voice Command" property to devices. It's on the device properties page. When set, this command will be given to Aexa and Google home, instead of the device name and location. Note that the standard Alexa skill does not use this property yet, only the Smart Home skill is supported. Other methods of handling voice will be modified to use this shortly.

Posted here:

OMG!!! THANK YOU RICH!!

Comment

I hope to release it next week, going through testing this week.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                          Hi Rich, is it possible to get a date when you think this might be an official release?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Very good Rich! We're getting dangerously close to something my wife will use
                            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Posted here:

Very nice! Up and running. Don't forget to run the Echo discovery, if you use the Voice Command feature.

Any chance of adding alternative Voice Commands e.g. Kitchen Light || Kitchen Lamps?
                              DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                              BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I'm using several ClientAction calls. My layouts depend on 45 ( set element text property ) which doesn't work, so I can't really say if anything else does. Is there a new way to call the "PluginFunction" stuff for this build? As I say, I use a lot of them ( open a screen, set text etc )

This is using Linux and 3.0.0.348 manual tar install... had to revert to the current "stable" version after half hour of trying to work out what was going on

Comment

Working...
                                X