• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Android client version 1.0.0.129

The HSTouch Android client is available for testing, APK is here:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/hstouch...se_1.0.129.apk

This client has the following changes:

* Faster frame rates when displaying cameras (use with 3.0.0.72 of the HStouch plugin for the faster updates)
    * fixed droplists not displaying manually added data
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rick,

sounds great... I will try the new hstouch client tonight. Are there special settings in the designer to embed 1 camera in a hstouch screen, or is it sufficient to use the image url of the foscam?

thanks in advance

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Just use the snapshot URL, as long as that URL matches the URL we are using in the HSTouch client (which is the snapshot), we will replace the URL with the streaming one automatically.

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
      Rick,

sounds great... I will try the new hstouch client tonight. Are there special settings in the designer to embed 1 camera in a hstouch screen, or is it sufficient to use the image url of the foscam?

thanks in advance

Bart
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Should pull-down lists work with Android? Server 3.0.0.199 and HS Touch plugin 3.0.0.72.

Comment

I reported in Bug # 2782:
          If I populate the list box using status tracking, the windows client has items in the listbox the android client does not.

If I populate the list box using List_labels and List_Values, both windows and android clients have items in the listbox.
          Nothing in this release has changed the above behavior.

Comment

Working...
          X