3.0.0.304 is the ZEE version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.304 is the ZEE version?

Just tried the 304 build... but it seems the wrong version has been put online. After startup, nothing worked, all plugins failed etc...

Then I noticed this:

This HS3ZEE version of HomeSeer is not registered and is running as a trial, 7 days remaining.

I had to restore from backup to get HS3 running again... I couldn't simply "update" to the 300 build again as several settings were changed, and the HS3Pro license was removed...
    stefxx

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Just tried the 304 build... but it seems the wrong version has been put online. After startup, nothing worked, all plugins failed etc...

Then I noticed this:

This HS3ZEE version of HomeSeer is not registered and is running as a trial, 7 days remaining.

I had to restore from backup to get HS3 running again... I couldn't simply "update" to the 300 build again as several settings were changed, and the HS3Pro license was removed...

You are not alone!

Even the backup folder can't repair the f'n things. All images missing even after adding recursive permissions to the folder. Now that's really bad

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Did the: tar xvf hs3_linux_3_0_0_297.tar.gz over the backup folder to bring things back to normal.

Time wasted, no work done!

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I wondered what happened! I've been looking to switch from Windows to Linux, and downloaded the latest build (297) from their site. Loaded it on an Odroid XU4 (8 core ARM system), and said HS3. I updated it to 30x and it said "Zee". Was wondering if they were forcing the Zee version on even faster ARM systems than the Pi. Answers that mystery, but doesn't help you guys

Comment

Working...
        X