Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to change a device code?

Hi everyone!

Been a while since I've been here, but I've got a problem: I'm trying to upload my Stargate devices to HS2, and have about 103 Flags. For some reason, only 97 are correctly imported, and the rest appear with X10 device codes (though they're correctly labeled as Stargate Flags). I thought perhaps the simplest solution would be to simply rename the device codes as "\", but I can't find any documentation that tells me how (or if) this can be done. Anybody know?

Thanks very much,
    Andy

The device codes are arbitrary and that many devices require 2 house codes. Is every thing working correctly?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, everything has always worked perfectly well with the Stargate interface. I'm abandoning the JDS IRPX because it can't handle a lot of newer IR codes, and I've installed a Globalcache iTach WiFi device in its place. My JDS keypad is programmed to set flags to communicate with Homeseer, which will then in turn issue the IR commands. Is there some crazy reason why HS stops importing flags after 97? I thought it could be that there's a limit (though 97 seems an odd number). Also, in the Stargate "define flags" device list, there are some blank (skipped, that is) lines. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X