Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC plugin "page not found"

Hi!

I've unpacked the the SC plugin into c:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins, and restarted SqueezeCenter.
    The plugin shows up under settings\plugins, but when clicking on Settings I get "The web page cannot be found".

What could be the problem?

I installed the HS2-directory into \slim\plugins first, but moved it into \server\plugins - and I can't see this causing the problem.

Any suggestions will be appreciated :-)

- aeklo

Did you unzip or copy the whole content of the zip file into the installation directory (c:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins and will create a HS2 subdirectory with content including a required HTML subdirectory)? The HTML directory contains the code it was attempting to find and execute.

Installing it into c:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins is correct and the content of the zip file should be in a subdirectory called HS2 within this directory. Maybe try to delete the whole directory you copied and reinstall from the zip file (including directory and file names uppercase/lowercase as found in zip file).

Which SqueezeCenter version are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      Did you unzip or copy the whole content of the zip file into the installation directory
      I extracted the zip into the plugins folder, and the HS2 folder is present - as is the HomeSeer 1.5.1 plugin on the SqueezeCenter plugins page.

Maybe try to delete the whole directory you copied and reinstall from the zip file (including directory and file names uppercase/lowercase as found in zip file).
      Tried that, does not fix the problem. I see that there's a install.xml oresent in the HS2 directory. Could this have caused any harm by me installing it into the ./slim/plugins directory initially?

Which SqueezeCenter version are you using?
      v7.3.1

Comment

I have this exact same issue.

I copied the whole Zip file contents to the Plugins directory and it installed fine, but when I click settings on the Plugin page within SC, I get:

"404 Not Found: settings/plugins/HS2/settings/basic.html"

HS crashes when it starts because it can't connect to SC.

Is there an .ini file we can manually populate to give SC the required configuration?

Chris

Comment

Further to this..I've found that it doesn't seem to affect the functionality. I ignored the crash warnings when HS started and proceeded to the Plugin config within HS. Once the SC IP address is added, all is well and my 2 devices are found.

Comment

Working...
          X