Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences with HS plugin

Ultrajones,

Could you provide information concerning any differences between your GC plugin and the one offered by HomeSeer itself? Does your plugin have additional functionality, etc.? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dave

Hello,

I never could get the original HomeSeer one working which is why I create UltraGCIR3 HSPI. HomeSeer has since redesigned theirs so I cannot comment on features as I never tried their new one. My plug-in supports all of the Global Cache devices including the Flex Link Relay & Sensor Cable.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the reply, UltraJones. I hadn't seen this question discussed in your forum, so I thought I would ask. I purchased HomeSeer Pro 3, so HomeSeer's plugin is free to me. If your plugin had additional capabilities, then I would consider getting it for those while it is on sale through Tuesday. I have had positive experiences with your M1G plugin and WU plugin.

I am relatively new to HS3, so I haven't had time yet to fully explore HomeSeer's GC plugin version, other than to learn that the serial ports would require a workaround to get running (?). In any case, I am buying a bunch of plugins now during the sale, so I thought I would check to see what I could learn about yours.

Thanks,
      Dave

Comment

Hey Ultra,

Do you happen to support the recognition of IR signals through the GC-IRE?

Thanks

Rick
        Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
          Hey Ultra,

Do you happen to support the recognition of IR signals through the GC-IRE?

Thanks

Rick
          Doh! Sorry - found the answer in another thread. Thanks!
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
          X