Can't Select "Is Dimmable" in Config tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Select "Is Dimmable" in Config tab

I have a Homeseer ZeeS2 interfacing with an HAI Omni system. The HAI Omni controls several Simply Automated UPB dimmers in response to commands from the Zee S2.

The dimmers work fine with local control, gradually ramping up or down, but when I turn a UPB dimmer on or off in HS3 Touch the lights snap on or off instead of ramping up and down. I can, however, set a percentage dimming level in HS3 Touch. The only problem is when turning on or off.

In Homeseer, none of the UPB devices will allow me to check the "is dimmable" box in the configuration tab.

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it so the lights act the same via control in HS3 Touch as locally?

More information: When I control the lights from Homeseer on the computer they snap on and off, just like with HS3 Touch, instead of ramping. When I control them from Upstart, they ramp up or down as they should.

Don't know if that's helpful or not.

Comment

Yes with Homeseer they snap on and off as with the OmniTouch screens. I only get ramping from Upstart and the physical tap on the switch.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X