Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have submitted BLTVGuide to the HST store.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Love the latest version. (.12) The favorites is exactly what I was hoping for. Would it be possible to add the Genre and Show Type also?

Will add a feature request.

Thank you.
      Don

Comment

Just upgraded to .16 and my lineup disappeared....
        Don

Comment

Odd mine is there
          Do this:

1. Shutdown HS3
          2. Edit hspi_BLTVGuide.ini and change debugLevel=true and save INI
          3. Restart HS3

Once account is initialized, then disable debug logging.

The log will be quite large. Zip it
          Log a ticket on my site and attach zipped log
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

When I went into the ini to turn on debugging I noticed the listings were still there. I restarted Homeseer and everything came back to life.

Guess it was me.
            Don

Comment

Hi Bob,

Plugin is working great, thanks for making it available. A couple of feature requests (I have logged on your web-site already):
              1. Add the ability to specify Sub/Function & Parameters to pass to script for Reminders/Favorites
              2. Allow the triggering of a script or script command without having to trigger an announcement
              3. Allow configuration of what info to display on Schedule Page

Thanks
              Al
              Last edited by sparkman; October 14, 2014, 07:37 AM. Reason: corrected spelling
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                Add the ability to specify Sub/Function & Parameters to pass to script for Reminders/Favorites
                You can already do this. In the script command area for your reminder or favorite, you can use the hs.RunScriptFunc call in HS3. Here is an example

Code:
                hs.RunScriptFunc("MyScript.vb", "Main", "MyParm", False, False)
                Allow the triggering of a script or script command without having to trigger an announcement
                I am sure this can be done. Let me give this some thought.

Allow configuration of what info to display on Schedule Page
                I will add this on the options page
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  You can already do this. In the script command area for your reminder or favorite, you can use the hs.RunScriptFunc call in HS3. Here is an example

Code:
                  hs.RunScriptFunc("MyScript.vb", "Main", "MyParm", False, False)
                  I am sure this can be done. Let me give this some thought.

I will add this on the options page
                  Great, thanks Bob!

Cheers
                  Al

Comment

Allow the triggering of a script or script command without having to trigger an announcement
                    For this one, I will add a checkbox below the announcement to disable the announcement but still run the event, script and script command
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob! All of the changes to the plugin are working great.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

Two things i noticed, both resolved, but just sort of FYI if anyone else has the same issues:

Reminders created on the early release before you added voice notifications don't announce if you go back in and edit to add the voice announce to the reminder. I had to delete the reminder and re-add it and then it started announcing them. Threw me for a loop because some programs were being announced correctly but others weren't. Figured out it was just the ones that i had initially created on one of the very early releases and then edited to add voice announcement once the feature was included. Deleting these reminders and then re-adding them worked like a charm.

If you let your schedules direct account expire from trial before renewing it and the plugin does a nightly sync while the account is expired, once you renew your account you have to force a sync to get info back into the plugin. The plugin doesn't report this and shows that it is still initialized with a current download (i assume this is due to how SD handles inactive accounts, by allowing them to still call a sync but they just don't provide any schedule data.

Once I forced a sync, I also had to go back in and pick channels to add to my lineup again. These were somehow lost by the plugin when it did a "blank" sync due to the expired SD account. Kind of a PIA when my lineup lists every channel twice (once in SD and once in HD) and so there's about 400 tick boxes to click again. Teach me to let my SD trial expire!

Thanks again for this PI. It definitely added a new dimension of cool factor to my HS deployment.

Comment

Also, i logged this as a feature request on your site, but i'll put it here also, i'd love a way to add reminders for shows with variable titles, like sporting events. Definitely understand that this may not be possible based on the way the plugin works, and the way the SD data is being handled, but you might give it some thought.

I fully understand if this is not possible based on the way the data is being parsed, but I would like to be able to add reminders for sporting events that have variable titles of the show. for example I'd like reminders for all Oregon Ducks Football games, so if i could create a reminder for *oregon* because the title in schedules direct is always "Oregon Vs. TeamX" or "TeamX V. Oregon"

Anyway, not a huge issue, but you might give it some thought, or another way to get these into a reminder for shows with variable names, like sporting events.

Comment

Originally posted by ORNVM View Post
                            Also, i logged this as a feature request on your site, but i'll put it here also, i'd love a way to add reminders for shows with variable titles, like sporting events. Definitely understand that this may not be possible based on the way the plugin works, and the way the SD data is being handled, but you might give it some thought.
                            We can already do this. Set it up using the Favorites button not Reminders.

Here is one I have for the New England Patriots:
                            Program Title Contains NFL Football
                            Episode Title Contains Patriots
                            Show Type is All Show Types
                            Genre is All Genres
                            New episodes only: Yes
                            Channel: Any

I also have some for Hockey and Nascar, works great!
                            Bryan
                            Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                            Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                              We can already do this. Set it up using the Favorites button not Reminders.
                              Excellent, thanks!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X