X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vers 3_13_1_3 in Updater

Ready for download in the Updater.

Fixed:
    Leaving open file descriptors (more evident in Linux)
    Unstable code for the Disconnect and Connect button.
    Cleaned up Communication exceptions errors
    Addressed Com port connected but panel is not "talking" (usually on a PI)
    Display assigned Comm port in dropdown list if previously selected

Z

Great. All set.

Thanks.

Comment

I updated to this latest version and communicated correctly but the zones were not loaded at all. This did not work for me and now the system does not work. How can i revert back?

Comment

Originally posted by aagamb12 View Post
        I updated to this latest version and communicated correctly but the zones were not loaded at all. This did not work for me and now the system does not work. How can i revert back?
        Most likely the plugin is unable to read the database. Do you see any errors in the HS log when you startup?
        Also try stopping and restarting the plugin.

To revert, you only need to replace the HSPI_CONCORD.exe with a backup.

Z

Comment

I got this error.. was coming here to check the boards...

Dec-23 10:41:33 AM CONCORD Error An unexpected error occurred in the InitConcord() function/subroutine: [System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(S QLiteConfigOpsEnum op) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor() at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule..cctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule.LoadKeypadTable() at HSPI_CONCORD.devModule.InitConcord()]
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
            I got this error.. was coming here to check the boards...

Dec-23 10:41:33 AM CONCORD Error An unexpected error occurred in the InitConcord() function/subroutine: [System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(S QLiteConfigOpsEnum op) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor() at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule..cctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule.LoadKeypadTable() at HSPI_CONCORD.devModule.InitConcord()]
            Says it can't find the System.Data.SQLite.dll file. It should be in the bin/CONCORD directory. Also check your main HS3 directory and see what the "Probing privatePath" value is in the HSPI_CONCORD.config.exe file.

Also post the Updater text from the HS log for the CONCORD plugin.

This shouldn't have changed from the previous version though.

LMK,
            Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
              Says it can't find the System.Data.SQLite.dll file. It should be in the bin/CONCORD directory.

yes it is there

Also check your main HS3 directory and see what the "Probing privatePath" value is in the HSPI_CONCORD.config.exe file.
              Code:
              <?xml version="1.0"?>
              	<configuration>
              		<runtime>
              			<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
              				<probing privatePath="bin/CONCORD;bin"/>
              			</assemblyBinding>
              		</runtime>
              		<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
              			<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
              		</startup>
              	</configuration>
              Also post the Updater text from the HS log for the CONCORD plugin.

This shouldn't have changed from the previous version though.

LMK,
              Z
              not sure what you mean by this one... which file?

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

yes it is there

Code:
                <?xml version="1.0"?>
                    <configuration>
                        <runtime>
                            <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
                                <probing privatePath="bin/CONCORD;bin"/>
                            </assemblyBinding>
                        </runtime>
                        <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
                            <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
                        </startup>
                    </configuration>
                not sure what you mean by this one... which file?
                What is in the HS log when you Update the PI. Just download the PI again and it should replace that file for you. You should see it replace in the log.

LMK,
                Z

Comment

I get...

Dec-23 4:29:20 PM Error Building page: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: chunkLength

Comment

I get...

Dec-23 4:29:20 PM Error Building page: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: chunkLength
                    When you do what?
                    I need a bit more of the log before and after to put it in context.

Z

Comment

Sorry out shopping now.. ill reply later...

If i stop then start plugin i get that error

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
                        When you do what?
                        I need a bit more of the log before and after to put it in context.

Z
                        ok I'm home and will be wrapping presents...

so you need what from me?
                        bit more of which log?
                        I got that error when I enabled the concord plugin from the plugins page...

Comment

ok I'm home and will be wrapping presents...

so you need what from me?
                          bit more of which log?
                          I got that error when I enabled the concord plugin from the plugins page...
                          Just disable (wait a minute for it to complete), then start it up again.
                          Post the Log of the PI starting up.

Z
                          (Wrapping presents?? Cutting it close huh ...

Comment

at this point.. how do I get the older one as I didn't backup... DOH...

right now concord plugin is down and tired of the alarm speaker beeping...

Comment

at this point.. how do I get the older one as I didn't backup... DOH...

right now concord plugin is down and tired of the alarm speaker beeping...
                              Try this link and extract the HSPI_CONCORD.exe and HSPI_CONCORD.exe.config files.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...dV3_1_13_2.zip

Z

Comment

Working...
                              X