www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HomeTroller Zee

HomeTroller Zee Discussions related to the HomeTroller Zee automation controller based on Linux.

Old April 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Seer

Virtual Devices going back to their default state (on/off)

So guys, I really need your help with this.

We've been having this issue with our HomeTroller Zee S2 for a couple of weeks now, it's serious and it has me worried with projects going forward.

The issue is the following:

When the controller is powered off (shutdown, power cable disconnected, etc), all of my virtual devices are reset to their default value/state (on and off), so the ones I had configured with multiple states (dimmers, HVACs, etc) are set back to just on and off.

Every single time this happens I have to re-do all of my programming because the backup/restore function is not properly restoring all of this programming.

I have absolutely no idea what could be causing this.

We could really use your help. Thanks.