www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old April 20th, 2017, 02:38 AM
Seer

Aeotec LED Strip - Colour Picker

I have just installed a Aeotec LED Strip into my HS setup and when trying to control the colour selection all i have is a slider, I have tried changing it to a colour picker but it keeps changing back to slider.

I have had a Aeotec LED Bulb installed for sometime with no issue.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
Liquid Chef
Old April 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Chef View Post
I have just installed a Aeotec LED Strip into my HS setup and when trying to control the colour selection all i have is a slider, I have tried changing it to a colour picker but it keeps changing back to slider.

I have had a Aeotec LED Bulb installed for sometime with no issue.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
Liquid Chef
I'd try a couple of rescans see whether or not that changes anything, you are reliant on the Z-Wave plugin to get the device data and then match it with a suitable control in HS. If that fails it might be down to HS to fix it and provide a solution whatever that may be.