This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade,

On the new build I lost my Last Thermostat #4, I Re-Initialize several times. Still didn't show up.

In previous build I had to hit the Re-Initialize one time when I go into Blstat page for the first time for all 4 thermostat to show up.

BigMack48

Comment

Nothing I did should have caused it to not show.
      Does it show in the HS plugin?

Do the following for me....

1. Shutdown HS
      2. Edit the hspi_BLStat.ini file and change debugLevel=true
      3. Save ini file
      4. Restart HS

Once HS has been started for a few minutes then disable debug logging and email me the BLStat-Detailed.log file (ZIPPED) in your HS root folder
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade,

I when into the HS Zwave thermostat page and back into your page. Everything look ok. All 4 thermostat is displayed.

Thank You for the outstanding Job you have done in 2010.

I love all your Plugins..........

Have a "Happy New Years"

Bigmack

Comment

Running latest beta.

Each time I load HomeSeer the log shows the BLStat did not find any thermostats. I have to go to thermostat page and re-initialize. I'm using the 2Gig if that makes any difference.

Thanks again for the great plugin. It keeps getting better and better... I'm building a nice graphical page on xLobby to control.

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
            Running latest beta.

Each time I load HomeSeer the log shows the BLStat did not find any thermostats. I have to go to thermostat page and re-initialize. I'm using the 2Gig if that makes any difference.

Thanks again for the great plugin. It keeps getting better and better... I'm building a nice graphical page on xLobby to control.
            Does the ZWave Thermostats plugin startup before BLStat in your log?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
              Running latest beta.

Same here, on each reboot I lose the TStat, also using the 2Gig. Looking at the log, BLStat loads right before the Z-Wave Thermostats plug-in loads. Definitely the problem here.
              Bryan
              Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
              Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Bob,

The plug-in is working great here with a Trane stat. I love what you've done with it, especially the script methods you've exposed. Now if you and Rich can figure out what the issue is with the fan status, it'll be perfect.

Steve

P.S. I know you had some server problems, but are you planning on ever bringing your message board back, or have you moved all the discussion stuff here?

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
                  Bob,

The plug-in is working great here with a Trane stat. I love what you've done with it, especially the script methods you've exposed. Now if you and Rich can figure out what the issue is with the fan status, it'll be perfect.

Steve

P.S. I know you had some server problems, but are you planning on ever bringing your message board back, or have you moved all the discussion stuff here?
                  I have not had time to look at the message board.

Try setting the option called "Operating State Control" to allow the plugin to control the operating state of the stat and the fan

Since using this mine has worked great for operating states.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                    Same here, on each reboot I lose the TStat, also using the 2Gig. Looking at the log, BLStat loads right before the Z-Wave Thermostats plug-in loads. Definitely the problem here.
                    I will increase the startup delay in the plugin before it starts to find the thermostats or maybe I will make it an option so the user can set it to what they want.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Blade,

Is the problem resetting the user temp back to schedule temp fix, so that I can continue testing.

Bigmack

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                        Blade,

Is the problem resetting the user temp back to schedule temp fix, so that I can continue testing.

Bigmack
                        Yes I believe I have fixed that.
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                          An option to specify the init startup delay seconds will be in the next build.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Blade,

I retry this option with new values and still not working!! I had post you a log file some days ago.

>>> I try new option you just added to reset the change Temp by user back to schedule temp.
                            It show in the log that temp was reset, but thermostat never got reset back to schedule temp and reset button still display on page.
                            Schedule Setpoint: 60
                            Heat Setpoint by user : 71
                            Temp: 68
                            Thermostat is in MANUAL Mode (Temp: 62 for 1 mins)
                            1 - Bonus Room Thermostat 74 (2)Manual Setpoint has been changed to 62 by the user... manual timer is reset
                            2 - Bonus Room Thermostat 74 (2)Manual Setpoint Change of 62 has been reached
                            How do yo set the max temp? is it by increment (2) 60+2=62, or set max temp to (62)

Bigmack48

>> OK there is an issue. It did try and set the setpoint back but it did not find a schedule time for the current time. That is an issue for me to find out why. I will let you know when I find out

Thank you

Bigmack48

Comment

I have posted build 1.0.2a
                              I have added some reports to this build.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                                Blade,

I retry this option with new values and still not working!! I had post you a log file some days ago.

>>> I try new option you just added to reset the change Temp by user back to schedule temp.
                                It show in the log that temp was reset, but thermostat never got reset back to schedule temp and reset button still display on page.
                                Schedule Setpoint: 60
                                Heat Setpoint by user : 71
                                Temp: 68
                                Thermostat is in MANUAL Mode (Temp: 62 for 1 mins)
                                1 - Bonus Room Thermostat 74 (2)Manual Setpoint has been changed to 62 by the user... manual timer is reset
                                2 - Bonus Room Thermostat 74 (2)Manual Setpoint Change of 62 has been reached
                                How do yo set the max temp? is it by increment (2) 60+2=62, or set max temp to (62)

Bigmack48

>> OK there is an issue. It did try and set the setpoint back but it did not find a schedule time for the current time. That is an issue for me to find out why. I will let you know when I find out

Thank you

Bigmack48
                                Capture me another debug log of the issue happening and email it to me.
                                You also need to tell me the exact steps you took when having this issue.
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X