This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    I guess night stay would be ok if I can get my system reprogrammed to include motion and if I can get my wife to switch from max to instanty (probably harder than reprogramming the system).
    good news, the developer at envisacor has built a new version of the firmware which should fix this MAXIMUM issue.
    he is asking me if I know a user that could test it.
    jrjmpls7 if you agree to test could you send me by email the MAC address of your envisalink and your consent to have this BETA firmware installed?

Comment

More Information in the Log

Request some basic information written to the log for Log Level Info. At least ARM / DISARM if not state change of each device which is probably too much.

Debug works but too much info.

Comment

Originally posted by chiko View Post
        Request some basic information written to the log for Log Level Info. At least ARM / DISARM if not state change of each device which is probably too much.

Debug works but too much info.
        what version are you running?
        there is already some log lines written at the Info level every time a zone status changes or a partition status changes.

Comment

Just updated from 3.0.0.11 to .14 after your query but it did not change anything. Confirmed log level is set to Info.
          Plugin works OK and the event based on a state change did fire and log.

Comment

Originally posted by chiko View Post
            Just updated from 3.0.0.11 to .14 after your query but it did not change anything. Confirmed log level is set to Info.
            Plugin works OK and the event based on a state change did fire and log.
            There is no version 3.0.0.14 for the EnvisaLink Ademco plugin.
            I guess you are talking about the EnvisaLink DSC plugin, if so you are in the wrong subforum. EnvisaLink DSC forum is: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1140

I'll have a look at the logs for DSC

Comment

Monitoring the Plug-in state

I would like to write an event to notify me if the plug-in stops working for any reason. Is it possible to monitor the root device for this information? If not, maybe there should be a device to monitor the connection between the plug-in and the envisalink. I tried triggering an event when the root device becomes "Invalid or Error State" but that seems to trigger every time the panel message changes. Thanks

Comment

User who disarm

Sorry if this question was already ask

I have the AD2USB on the vera3 looking to switch to homeseer, I would like to know if it's possible to know wich user disarm the ademco panel and create trigger with this, if not would you consider add it?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1619Farm View Post
                  I would like to write an event to notify me if the plug-in stops working for any reason. Is it possible to monitor the root device for this information? If not, maybe there should be a device to monitor the connection between the plug-in and the envisalink. I tried triggering an event when the root device becomes "Invalid or Error State" but that seems to trigger every time the panel message changes. Thanks
                  There is no such thing in the current plugin. The root device is only use to show the same message that is displayed on a keypad.
                  When the plugin detects that it has lost connection with the envisalink, it tries to reconnect. I could add a device to show the connection status.

Comment

Originally posted by theknee View Post
                    Sorry if this question was already ask

I have the AD2USB on the vera3 looking to switch to homeseer, I would like to know if it's possible to know wich user disarm the ademco panel and create trigger with this, if not would you consider add it?

Thanks
                    it's not possible with the current plugin and this is something I want to add if it's possible, but I would need some help from users because I don't own an ademco panel.

Comment

I've been having an issue with on my system where the plugin fails to truly start after a system reboot. The plugin page shows that the plugin is running, but there are no events in the log that register any of my alarm zones. If I manually restart the plugin, only then does it start to work. By work, I mean interacting with the alarm (arm/disarm/zone fault) causes my events to trigger.

I've looked through my log to try to see if there is any indication of some sort of exception, but nothing comes up. It just never starts despite showing that it's started.

Comment

Originally posted by wposner View Post
                        I've been having an issue with on my system where the plugin fails to truly start after a system reboot. The plugin page shows that the plugin is running, but there are no events in the log that register any of my alarm zones. If I manually restart the plugin, only then does it start to work. By work, I mean interacting with the alarm (arm/disarm/zone fault) causes my events to trigger.

I've looked through my log to try to see if there is any indication of some sort of exception, but nothing comes up. It just never starts despite showing that it's started.
                        could you make sure the log level is set to Debug and send me those logs?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                          There is no such thing in the current plugin. The root device is only use to show the same message that is displayed on a keypad.
                          When the plugin detects that it has lost connection with the envisalink, it tries to reconnect. I could add a device to show the connection status.
                          Yes, a new device would be great. This is afterall a security device and it is helpful to know -- not assume -- its connection state at all times. I have noticed messages in the log about lost connections from time-to-time, and its good to know that it tries to reconnect, but it would be better to be certain of the connection state at all times.

Comment

partition 2 control

so just posted this to dsc oooops. Anyways testing this plug in out seems to be very responsive. Problem I'm having though is that I cannot control p2. Wen I disarm 2 my partition 1 keypad receives the command. Also is there anyway to implement the macro keys into plug in have some quick arm functions ie partitian 2 controls sensors on my truck cap and bedroom so that I can arm truck quikly bypassing room With single macro key push.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
                              so just posted this to dsc oooops. Anyways testing this plug in out seems to be very responsive. Problem I'm having though is that I cannot control p2. Wen I disarm 2 my partition 1 keypad receives the command. Also is there anyway to implement the macro keys into plug in have some quick arm functions ie partitian 2 controls sensors on my truck cap and bedroom so that I can arm truck quikly bypassing room With single macro key push.
                              I just checked the code for the EnvisaLink Ademco, and you are right there is a problem with commands to control partition 2 and above. I'll fix it soon, but I will need your help to test, because I don't think a lot of users use more than one partition, that's why it has never been really tested.

There is a "Send Keystroke String" action available from an event, so you could create one event per macro you want to run.

I will delete your other post in the DSC forum

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
                                could you test version 3.0.0.16 attached, and tell me if it works to control partition 2 (and make sure it still works with partition 1 too)
                                Last edited by spud; May 14, 2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X