Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound mode option? All channel stereo specifically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound mode option? All channel stereo specifically?

I have a denon x4000 and like to listen to music through all of the speakers. Is there a way for the plugin to set it to all channel stereo? I'm currently doing it with the remote or the android app. It's the last piece left before I'm fully integrated into homeseer. Thanks!

bump?

Comment

Check the help pages, you can send custom commands to the receiver. You can find the command you need in the API which you can find my googling for it
      Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
        Check the help pages, you can send custom commands to the receiver. You can find the command you need in the API which you can find my googling for it

lets say i found that API for my receiver model.. how do i send the command to the receiver? or how to add this command to the plugin?

Comment

Also need help with commands

has anybody found a way to do this. If so can you please explain steps. i contacted Denon and they said they didn't have html protocol available. they did give me IP/232 protocol.

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

If you find the raw command for it, you can use this scripting call:

Code:
            hs.PluginFunction("BLDenon", "", "SendRawCommand", new Object(){1, "command"})
            1 = receiver number
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X