This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing by... not there yet for me.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

There it is (and it is awesome! ), but that leads me to another featurerequest: Set up root/child devices, and prefix a device name with the hub name

It's hard to tell the different devices from each other now...

Code:
                  'Associating devices
                  rootDevice.Relationship(hs) = HomeSeerAPI.Enums.eRelationship.Parent_Root
                  rootDevice.AssociatedDevice_Add(hs, childDevice1Ref)
                  rootDevice.AssociatedDevice_Add(hs, childDevice2Ref)
                  childDevice1.Relationship(hs) = HomeSeerAPI.Enums.eRelationship.Child
                  childDevice1.AssociatedDevice_Add(hs, masterRef)
                  childDevice2.Relationship(hs) = HomeSeerAPI.Enums.eRelationship.Child
                  childDevice2.AssociatedDevice_Add(hs, masterRef)
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Haha,

I thought you would ask that

Let me see what I can do in the upcoming weekend.
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Update is now in the updater !!! (with device grouping)

Please delete all your Hub devices in HS first, then create the activity device(s) and lastly the Hub devices.
          Attached Files
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
            Update is now in the updater !!! (with device grouping)

Please delete all your Hub devices in HS first, then create the activity device(s) and lastly the Hub devices.
            I'm getting error on updating:

Code:
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Install/Update of package Harmony Hub failed.
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Error	Installation of package Harmony Hub failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\HomeSeer HarmonyHub plug-in V3.3 documentation.pdf
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\hspi_HarmonyHub.exe
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr110d.dll
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp110d.dll
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\HarmonyHubControl.exe
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\hspi_HarmonyHub.ini
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Images\HarmonyHub\harmony-hub.jpg
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Installing package Harmony Hub
            feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Update HSPI_HARMONYHUB.exe downloaded successfully
            feb-01 13:50:45	 	Updater	Downloading update: Harmony Hub
            feb-01 13:50:45	 	Updater	Starting download of updates
            I have tried disabling and even deleting the whole plugin. but same thing happens each time
            Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
              I'm getting error on updating:

Code:
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Install/Update of package Harmony Hub failed.
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Error	Installation of package Harmony Hub failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\HomeSeer HarmonyHub plug-in V3.3 documentation.pdf
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\hspi_HarmonyHub.exe
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr110d.dll
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp110d.dll
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\HarmonyHub\HarmonyHubControl.exe
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\hspi_HarmonyHub.ini
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater Warning	File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Images\HarmonyHub\harmony-hub.jpg
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Installing package Harmony Hub
              feb-01 13:50:48	 	Updater	Update HSPI_HARMONYHUB.exe downloaded successfully
              feb-01 13:50:45	 	Updater	Downloading update: Harmony Hub
              feb-01 13:50:45	 	Updater	Starting download of updates
              I have tried disabling and even deleting the whole plugin. but same thing happens each time
              Weird...
              Try deleting the plugin, restart HS and install and configure the plugin again.
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

... or at least disable it first.

(oh, and by the way: WOHO! )

EDIT: The plugin EXE got updated but it seems the documentation was not "updated" (if it is).

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                  EDIT: The plugin EXE got updated but it seems the documentation was not "updated" (if it is).
                  I did not update the documentation.
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Okay, I only noticed is as U5tabil's log shows version 3.3 in the documentation filename. Mine only showed 3.2.

But as far as I can tell, the only part that actually got updated was the one that needed it: hspi_harmonyhub.exe.

I now have grouped devices!

Comment

Awesome update! Thanks

Comment

Linux is now supported (v3.4)
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Channel Numbers

Rein,
                          I would like to create events with channels in it,but the plugin only allows input of one digit. Is there a way to input more digits ie244 etc) or can you put it in.

Thanks good plugin.

Pat G

Comment

Originally posted by Gallina View Post
                            Rein,
                            I would like to create events with channels in it,but the plugin only allows input of one digit. Is there a way to input more digits ie244 etc) or can you put it in.

Thanks good plugin.

Pat G
                            I tried to implement this, but I can not get it to work reliable.
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Device Update

The Activities seem to update ok if I use the remote, however the Harmony Devices do not update. I have set the polling interval to 5 minutes in the plugin setup. Is it possible to update the devices?

Comment

Originally posted by ozinnewy View Post
                                The Activities seem to update ok if I use the remote, however the Harmony Devices do not update. I have set the polling interval to 5 minutes in the plugin setup. Is it possible to update the devices?
                                The polling is only for updating the activity status.

What kind of update are you thinking about for devices ?
                                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                                The Netherlands
                                Using:
                                Plugin's:
                                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X