No announcement yet.

My Echo arrives today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope!! I've read the posts 10 times and somehow missed that. I was going crazy trying to get it to work. I'll give it another shot.

Is there a consensus on a stable version to upgrade to for Echo support? I'm on 218 and will need to try and upgrade again. 284 didn't work for me.

Comment

Using 280 despite following all of the instructions, the API will not discover any devices.
      I personally do not use the Homeseer API (Use my insteon HUB which works awesome!) But after seeing my system some friends purchased an Echo for their system and it's a no go. Think I will just buy them a hub and be done with it. You get full insteon support from Homeseer and redundancy via the hub app. Win Win.
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
      Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
      Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Using .283 (Windows) here without any issues for over a week.

-Travis

Comment

No Issues

Agree with Daweeze. No issues with .283 (Windows). Very reliable.

Comment

This note is on the lates HS3 beta:

Code:
            Fixed Amazon Echo device discovery not picking up all devices
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

Comment

See this... Still not working: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=1#post1242360
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
              Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
              Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Another pointless post, got my Fathers Day gift yesterday, brought it home in the evening and was up and running in no time. I had been loosely following some posts in this forum and did some prep a while ago to give the devices I wanted to control sensible names and tick the Voice Control check box so that helped speed things up. My wife thought it was my toy and would only work for me and was very pleased to learn she too could control the lights with her voice. She's using it as much as I am.

Comment

Working...
                X