www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion

Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion Lighting & Primary Technology General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Viewer

GoControl WA00Z-1 Z-Wave Wireless Light Switch

I just purchased a GoControl WA00Z-1 Z-Wave Wireless Light Switch to control a GoControl bulb in a lamp by my bed. I was able to add the z-wave switch to HomeSeer without a problem. The GoControl instructions said to configure the bulb as a group 2 association for the switch. I cannot figure out how to do that in the HomeSeer software. Granted I am new at this and still trying to figure things out. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful.