Backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup

I have going crazy trying to find my backups that I make weekly and they are not in the HS3 directory but instead I found then in the downloads directory on my PC. Anyway I can change the directory so it is in HS3 config and data. The only backup in that directory is the original backup I made when I installed Home Troller ZEE.

Thanks for any help

Bob
    Last edited by ralnet; June 18, 2016, 10:53 AM. Reason: Selected Notification

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
    I have going crazy trying to find my backups that I make weekly and they are not in the HS3 directory but instead I found then in the downloads directory on my PC. Anyway I can change the directory so it is in HS3 config and data. The only backup in that directory is the original backup I made when I installed Home Troller ZEE.

Thanks for any help

Bob
    When you click "Backup Config" from the Tools menu, 2 things happen. First, the backups are made on the Zee in the /usr/local/HomeSeer/ConfigBackup folder. Second, the browser then downloads the backup to your PC where it goes to your Downloads folder.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thanks for the reply

I guess I will use WinSP to manually copy the HS3 file to my external drive.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X