Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperihome doesn't work after integrating Ekko plis 316GLED zigbee dimmer

Hi!
    My Imperihome plugin crashes when integrating an Elko plus 316 GLED zigbee light dimmer in Homeseer through Deconz and Jowihue plugin, see attached screendumps. The dimmer works in both Deconz and homeseer, but seems to crash the Imperihome plugin so the Imperihome can't connect with homeseer at all any more. I have tried disabling and enabling the plugin with no success.

Could someone please help me resolve this?

Screenshots:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmQd46RFNFfk9kzgruJoELNcL1cq
    Last edited by Newbie; March 30, 2018, 03:58 AM.

edit Config/ImperiHome.ini and delete the [RGB_LIGHTS] section, restart the plugin, and then reconfigure your RGB lights, or post the content of the ini file here so that I can see what's wrong

thanks

Comment

Ok, thanks. Maybe you can have a look at the RGB section of the ini file before I delete it..?

1###dvref=177
      1###dimmable=True
      1###dvrefdim=177
      1###ctrlon=255
      1###ctrloff=0
      1###ctrldim=-9999.999
      1###colorsystem=HSV
      1###dvrefcolorx=178
      1###dvrefcolory=179
      1###dvrefcolorz=0
      2###dvref=189
      2###dimmable=True
      2###dvrefdim=189
      2###ctrlon=255
      2###ctrloff=0
      2###ctrldim=-9999.999
      2###colorsystem=HSV
      2###dvrefcolorx=190
      2###dvrefcolory=191
      2###dvrefcolorz=0

Comment

Does your system use a comma as a decimal symbol?
        If so I can see why the plugin throws an error when trying to parse this ini.

However it means you changed this decimal separator setting between the time it was written to the ini (as it was written with a dot and not a comma), and the time the plugin was restarted. IS that possible?

Comment

hmmm, I'm not sure...so, yes it's possible..but nothing I have done on purpose anyway Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by system so please specify any missing information.

I'm running the following setup:
          - Hometroller S6 Pro
          - Windows 10 Home 64bit version 1709
          - Homeseer HS3 version 3.0.0.368
          - Deconz 2.04.99 with Conbee Zigbee USB stick
          - Imperihome plugin v.3.0.0.25

Sequence of events:
          - upgraded from Windows 7 Embedded to Win 10 Home
          - installed HS3 and Imperihome plugin
          - installed Deconz and some Philips Hue RGB lights
          - installed Norwegian language packs
          - installed Elko plus dimmer
          - got the plugin error

When I look at the area configuration in windows it seems like the current setup is decimal separation.

Could this configuration been changed with the installation of language packs and if so could this be the reason for the error?

If so, what could I do to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie View Post
            hmmm, I'm not sure...so, yes it's possible..but nothing I have done on purpose anyway Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by system so please specify any missing information.

I'm running the following setup:
            - Hometroller S6 Pro
            - Windows 10 Home 64bit version 1709
            - Homeseer HS3 version 3.0.0.368
            - Deconz 2.04.99 with Conbee Zigbee USB stick
            - Imperihome plugin v.3.0.0.25

Sequence of events:
            - upgraded from Windows 7 Embedded to Win 10 Home
            - installed HS3 and Imperihome plugin
            - installed Deconz and some Philips Hue RGB lights
            - installed Norwegian language packs
            - installed Elko plus dimmer
            - got the plugin error

When I look at the area configuration in windows it seems like the current setup is decimal separation.

Could this configuration been changed with the installation of language packs and if so could this be the reason for the error?

If so, what could I do to fix it?
            By system, I mean your Windows settings: Control Panel > Clock Language and Region > Change date, time and number formats > Additional settings.

To fix it, delete the [RGB_LIGHTS] section in your ini, restart the plugin, then reconfigure your RGB lights from the config page. The values will be written to the ini with comma or dot as decimal symbol depending on your settings, but as long as you don't change them anymore it should be able to read them back.

Comment

Yes, it's working now Didn't even delete the RGB section, just changed the dots to commas manually in the ini file. If I have similar problems in the future I will delete the RGB section and reconfigure.

Thanks so much! You are a genius! Now I can order the rest of the Elko Plus dimmers and finish my smarthome installation

Comment

Working...
              X