Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Michael.

I can duplicate the issue I had here.

Initially I had configured the MQTT topics top setting to show accepted topics only in the

- General / Inbound (Subscription) Management section - Listen for only accepted topics.

This was for the already configured numeric sensors.

- Associations tab / Include non-plugin HSDevices / Include MQTT Topics

Outbound (Publish) Management - never really touched this section

- by default it shows enumerate HS Devices during startup

Then wanting to add another sensor - didn't change anything above - rather I added it manually via the

Manual - Manual Setup or Edit of Subscription (Inbound) to a MQTT Topic.

No discovery had been done at this point. This is the part I skipped and where it created the "problem" device.

I then checked the accepted box when it showed up in my Associations list.

It did create the device showing a payload numeric value of -1 rather than the actual payload number.

It was this device that I could not change.

I then tried to un accept the device and it removed the variable.

I then changed the settings to discovery mode and it saw the device in question.

I accepted and it still would not let me change it even though it was a different reference number.

This is what I played with mostly yesterday and could never change the device properties.

So what I did (as I had done this once before) I deleted the plugin and associated files.

Installed the plugin from scratch then left it in discovery mode, accepted all of the Node Red Topics (OWFS) and all was well.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Updated to V3.2.19.1. All looks well.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Missing Topics

I can see the topics come through on the statics tab, but they are not making there way to the association tab for acceptance.

There should be bed ; Tool0 and Tool1
        Attached Files
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

The association tab displays 20 at a time with scroll button or position locator text box above it. Could it be that it is after the first 20? Use of filters will reduce the association table size.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
            The association tab displays 20 at a time with scroll button or position locator text box above it. Could it be that it is after the first 20? Use of filters will reduce the association table size.
            No, the screen shot above is the filtered results. I also looked at the entire root topic (ffcpoctoprint). The timestamp for bed and Tool1 are present, but that's it.
            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

What I see from the debug for /bed, /tool0 and /tool1 are the following. Each of these have JSON _timestamp, actual, and target. /tool0 is showing all 3 JSON keys in your screenshot. /bed and /tool1 are showing only _timestamp.

Code:
              4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM	98335893	| ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool0,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 64.0, "target": 270.0}  
              4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM	98335951	| ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/bed,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 30.0, "target": 100.0}  
              4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM	98335998	| ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool1,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 32.0, "target": 0.0}
              Also in the debug for /bed and /tool1 it shows all three JSON keys were read from the database so they should be available for display on Association tab.
              Code:
              4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	260	| PopulateReceiveDict mpsm2octoprint/temperature/bed:_timestamp, PluginDevice=True  
              4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	260	| PopulateReceiveDict mpsm2octoprint/temperature/bed:actual, PluginDevice=True  
              4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	261	| PopulateReceiveDict mpsm2octoprint/temperature/bed:target, PluginDevice=True 

4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	318	| PopulateReceiveDict ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool1:_timestamp, PluginDevice=True  
              4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	319	| PopulateReceiveDict ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool1:actual, PluginDevice=True  
              4/18/2018 2:47:04 PM	319	| PopulateReceiveDict ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool1:target, PluginDevice=True
              What specifically is the issue you are seeing? If I know better I can help resolve or add more targeted debug.

Comment

What I see from the debug for /bed, /tool0 and /tool1 are the following. Each of these have JSON _timestamp, actual, and target. /tool0 is showing all 3 JSON keys in your screenshot. /bed and /tool1 are showing only _timestamp.

Code:
                4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM    98335893    | ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool0,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 64.0, "target": 270.0}  
                4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM    98335951    | ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/bed,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 30.0, "target": 100.0}  
                4/19/2018 6:05:58 PM    98335998    | ActoOnMessageFor Trigger Topic ffcpoctoprint/temperature/tool1,Payload={"_timestamp": 1524175558, "actual": 32.0, "target": 0.0}
                What specifically is the issue you are seeing? If I know better I can help resolve or add more targeted debug.
                The issue is that even though the plug-in is seeing the message for bed and tool0 there is no associations being show for acceptance.
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I'll just add, only pay attention to the messages that were sent yesterday (20th) that pertain to the ffcpoctoprint printer.

Attached db
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ServiceXp; April 20, 2018, 12:03 PM.
                  RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Octoprint, cool Just purchased a 3d printer and setup Octoprint myself. If you don't mind me asking, what are you intending to integrate with HS?

Comment

Originally posted by mwolter View Post
                      Octoprint, cool Just purchased a 3d printer and setup Octoprint myself. If you don't mind me asking, what are you intending to integrate with HS?
                      Check this thread out.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...60#post1337760

What printer did you get?

I'm running a 2015 Flashforge Creator Pro, heavily modded, Mono Price Select Mini V1 and V2. If everything goes well, I'll be replacing my FFCP with a Prusa i3 MK3 with the V2 MMU at the end of the summer
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

The issue is that even though the plug-in is seeing the message for bed and tool0 there is no associations being show for acceptance.
                        Please post your Config\mcsMQTT.ini and Data\mcsMQTT\mcsMQTT.db so I can recreate your setup.

Comment

Comment

Please post your Config\mcsMQTT.ini and Data\mcsMQTT\mcsMQTT.db so I can recreate your setup.
                            .ini attached
                            Attached Files
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by mwolter View Post
                              The OctoPrint-MQTTPublish plugin looks interesting. Basically, it adds buttons to the OctoPrint interface that when press publish MQTT topics? Then you use another plugin (OctoPrint-MQTT) to publish and subscribe to topics?

I like how you integrated home and printer ventilation into HS. The notifications are nice as well.
                              I hope you get everything sorted out soon, and yes it is VERY addictive.

Yes, currently I'm using MQTTPublish to trigger power and some other HS functions from the OctoPrint UI. Right now I have everything tore up moving to Michael's PI.
                              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

The zip file contains only the .ini file. I did look at it and notice that there are 111 Association tab rows. This means 6 pages to scroll through all the rows. Have you scrolled through all 6 pages looking for what appears to be missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X