This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.15

v3.0.2.15 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
    • Changed - UPB Dim code was snapping devices to OFF after dimming.

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater.
    Last edited by rmasonjr; July 18, 2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Rob,

My UPB switches are working now.

Thanks

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
        v3.0.2.15 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
        • Changed - UPB Dim code was snapping devices to OFF after dimming.

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.

Comment

Rob,

The zone bypass still works and the lights do come on properly ... for the most part. Some lights do not work at all with the Omni plug-in. Says they are on, but they are not. I recreated the device by unchecking one of the units in question and re-checked (in the plugin), and now that one works ... but now all events that use that device say "Device with ref=XXX is no longer in the system". I have 146 Omni devices on the "units" tab. Is there a better way to address the devices that do not work?

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

Originally posted by cowsr4eating View Post
            Rob,

The zone bypass still works and the lights do come on properly ... for the most part. Some lights do not work at all with the Omni plug-in. Says they are on, but they are not. I recreated the device by unchecking one of the units in question and re-checked (in the plugin), and now that one works ... but now all events that use that device say "Device with ref=XXX is no longer in the system". I have 146 Omni devices on the "units" tab. Is there a better way to address the devices that do not work?

Thanks,

Guy
            Of the ones that dont work - what protocol are they - UPB, X10, etc?
            sorry you may have told me before, but I have so many emails floating around

Comment

Rob,

All UPB.

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

Thank you Rob.

All tested dimming, on and off worked.

This time though for ZWave configured a new ZWave light module node connected to HS3 ZNet and OmniPro 2 panel VRCOP.

There were no events configured with said Omni hardware units.

That written have tested
                • Omni X10 (Volp dual phased TW-523 emulator on steroids) with HS3 connected CM11A.
                • Omni HAI UPB PIM (with HAI phase repeater in place) and HS3 connected HAI UPB PIM
                • Omni HAI VRCOP with HS3 ZNet GPIO ZWAVE controller

Best testing for me was removing old unit variable and letting the plugin create a new variable. (also removing any associated unit event/trigger).

DID NOT TEST

Omni HAI ZIM (Zigbee) with Smartthings Hub or Almond Plus.

Highest unit numbers here are in the 160 range using X10, UPB, ZWave and Zigbee. (IE: not over 200).

X10, UPB and ZWave are wall switches, appliance modules and light modules. Zigbee are wireless / battery stuff, light modules and appliance modules.

One OmniStat and Omni temperature and temperature combo humidity sensors wired in to Omni Panel.

No issues here with Zone expansions (16 + 16 + 16) on main Omni Panel.

I have not paid attention to system status variables. (trouble et al).
                Last edited by Pete; July 19, 2018, 07:58 AM.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Rob - my ALC lights are still not working. I can turn them full on with the plugin but that's all. Any dim settings do not respond at all at the lights. If I dim the lights manually or with pca or haiku, the plugin shows the correct setting.

What can I send to document?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                    Rob - my ALC lights are still not working. I can turn them full on with the plugin but that's all. Any dim settings do not respond at all at the lights. If I dim the lights manually or with pca or haiku, the plugin shows the correct setting.

What can I send to document?
                    Post the entries from your log here when you tried a dim setting. That will let me see what was passed to the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                      Post the entries from your log here when you tried a dim setting. That will let me see what was passed to the panel.
                      7/19/2018 4:37:51 PM [2] [--> unitType=2]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:51 PM [2] [Unit_Dim: unitId=67 dimVal=39]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:51 PM [2] [SetIOMulti: CC.Ref=[605] CC.ControlValue=[39]]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:49 PM [2] [--> Unit 72 changed status. Updating Homeseer...]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:49 PM [2] [-->Unsolicited: Unit=[72] status=[0]/[OFF] type=[2] / []]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:49 PM [2] [-->UNIT: desc=[] number=[72] name=[MAST SHOWER]]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:49 PM [2] [---->Unit]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:49 PM [2] [UNSOLICITED: ExtendedStatus]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:48 PM [2] [--> unitType=2]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:48 PM [2] [Unit_Dim: unitId=72 dimVal=42]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:48 PM [2] [SetIOMulti: CC.Ref=[610] CC.ControlValue=[42]]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:36 PM [2] [--> unitType=2]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:36 PM [2] [Unit_Dim: unitId=47 dimVal=39]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:36 PM [2] [SetIOMulti: CC.Ref=[596] CC.ControlValue=[39]]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:34 PM [2] [--> unitType=2]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:34 PM [2] [Unit_Dim: unitId=48 dimVal=47]
                      7/19/2018 4:37:34 PM [2] [SetIOMulti: CC.Ref=[597] CC.ControlValue=[47]]

Comment

Flags and Zones not Updating

I am not able to set or see changes in Omni flags at the HomeSeer. I was able to before upgrading to 3.0.2.15 (from 3.0.2.12) version in the last week. When I used PC Dealer Access 3 I can turn the flag on. It does not show turned on status in the Omni plug-in (device manager screen and plug-in page). Turning it off is the same.
                        Turning on the flag on the HomeSeer device manager screen shows it is turned on. However, it is still off in the Omni plug-in page and in Omni panel (e.g. PC Dealer Access showing this).

After rebooting the HomeSeer it shows the correct last status before the it was done. Note, that I turned on a flag that the Omni plug-in saw as off before re-boot. After re-boot it sees it on now. But I cannot turn it off through the Omni plug-in device manager screen. Again, the device manager screen indicates it is turned off, but the Omni plug-in page and in Omni panel (e.g. PC Dealer Access) shows it is still on.

I have tried reinstalling a flag in the Omni plug-in, but it still does not operate correctly.

Summary, the turning flags on or off and the status reporting of the flags after re-boot is broke.

Also, the security zones are doing the same thing. If it is on in the device manager screen and I turn it off externally (also confirmed using PC Dealer Access that it is off) it remains on in the plug-in. The Omni plug-in page shows it still on too.

I am also seeing a situation where I use a flag turn on an external relay (e.g. flag turns on Omni relay that turns on an external relay) that has dry contacts that connects to a zone. The normal result is when the relay turns on, the zone turns on. With the flags not working in the plug-in the external relay does not turn on and the zone does not either. I checked this in PC Dealer Access and physically checked it. However, the HomeSeer device manager shows it on, and so does the plug-in screens for zones.
                        Note, I can turn the external relay on using the flag when using PC Dealer Access.

Summary, the security zones are broken too. They will show only the correct status after a reboot like the flags do. If the zone status changes later, it is not processed by the Omni plug-in to display or run Homeseer events.

I suspect in updating the plug-in code you ended up bypassing the update routines for zones and flags after they are initially configured. This bug is a nasty one for me, half the house automaton is not working now.

I have an OmniPro II with 4.0B software and 8 expansion panels. I am on a A2Z-Link with Linux HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.435. These versions have not changed before or after upgrading to 3.0.2.15. The user written code in the OmniPro has not been touched for about a year.

Comment

Curious if you have a back up of the HomeSeer directory with the Omni plugin V. 3.0.2.12?
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

rexcat,

I too heavily use flags. I am on the same (latest) version of the plugin and I just verified I can change and "see" changes to flags made externally (snapklink) and make changes via HStouch.

I checked my zones. They reflect changes secure/unsecure as I open close and I can bypass/restore them. I verified both in the web UI and HSTouch. Not clear if this is the nature of your zone issues or not.

I would suggest enabling debug logging for the Omni plugin and try to set a flag and sent to Rob. Instructions for sending logs in in a sticky at the top of this forum. Same for zone actions that are not working properly.

If you feel comfortable you can post the log snippet in the forum directly. I've found it is easier to post log snippet and explain what action was occurring/not occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by cowsr4eating View Post
                              rexcat,

I too heavily use flags. I am on the same (latest) version of the plugin and I just verified I can change and "see" changes to flags made externally (snapklink) and make changes via HStouch.

I checked my zones. They reflect changes secure/unsecure as I open close and I can bypass/restore them. I verified both in the web UI and HSTouch. Not clear if this is the nature of your zone issues or not.

I would suggest enabling debug logging for the Omni plugin and try to set a flag and sent to Rob. Instructions for sending logs in in a sticky at the top of this forum. Same for zone actions that are not working properly.

If you feel comfortable you can post the log snippet in the forum directly. I've found it is easier to post log snippet and explain what action was occurring/not occurring.

I just found that some of zones on the Omni Pro are working. The zones not responding are on the expansion enclosures, which I have 8. It looks like the issue is there is a bug in managing the status of expansion enclosure 5 to 8 zones after boot up. Please confirm the zones you tested are in the Omni Pro or on an expansion enclosure of count 4 or less.
                              It is possable the enclosures are moving the internal address of the panel's internal flag addresses. This is causing the plug in not to process the flags in my case. If you do not have expansion enclosures this may be why yours is working.

Comment

Working...
                              X